Home The Bridge
Options

How will the Tickets for this event behave?

We have had several changes on this particular kind of event, starting with 3 every day, afterwards just 1 was renewed each day, etc.
So I ask:
1) Will the Ticket count reset anytime during night and none used one will be lost?
2) How many new Tickets will we have every day?

I ask this because I have 2 accounts on two different devices, I would not want to lose them, they can be the difference between obtaining or not all or almost all prizes.

Comments

• Options
    I'd wait till early morning, claim 6 per account on top of the 3 per account you'll get at midnight ET, giving you a total of 9 to burn before the next midnight ET.
  • Options
    DeesNutz wrote: »
    I'd wait till early morning, claim 6 per account on top of the 3 per account you'll get at midnight ET, giving you a total of 9 to burn before the next midnight ET.

Yes, an extra 2 days worth, and one day less to use them. So we can give ourselves finger cramps for xma eve. The one complete 24 hr cycle to use the 9 tickets is...dec 24th.

Bah humbug.

You know how they say dogs start to look like their owners and vice versa. Seems a company can start to resemble their Rng
    ~ seeking out new life