Home Ready Room
Options

Another expedition question...

So for me the rare rewards are varying in VP in the same mission/difficulty. Is there a strat for that? Seems like mirror crew and especially Mirror Picard are giving more VP, but it's still a little random. Does anybody know the scoop on this?

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    So for me the rare rewards are varying in VP in the same mission/difficulty. Is there a strat for that? Seems like mirror crew and especially Mirror Picard are giving more VP, but it's still a little random. Does anybody know the scoop on this?

Main event crew, including Mirror Mayweather, Mirror Beverly Crusher, Mirror Uhura, and Mirror Jean-Luc Picard, give the maximum VP when you use them to crit ("star") a node. The so-called "bonus" event crew, which are every mirror crew not listed above, along with other variants of Mayweather, Uhura, and Dr. Crusher, provide the second-best VP from a critted node. Crew that are in no way related to the event will provide the worst VP from a critted node.

So you want to us event crew (either main event crew or bonus event crew) for those starred nodes whenever possible. For example, on the Epic missions, using Mirror Beverly to crit a node will net you 2000 VP just for that node alone.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other that the bugged med node, rare rewards on normal are 250, elite 500, epic 1000, event crew (the four specific ones) provide a 2x bonus for 500, 1000, and 2000 on the three difficulties, The other crew variants provide a 1.5x bonus or 375, 750, 1500.