Home Make It So!
Options

Traits

Some Characters have missing traits, such as Lucien. Lucien is a Megan and messes with the Enterprise crew, making him a scoundrel. Both of theses traits are not applied.

Has anyone else noticed errors like this?
Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

Comments

• Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Yea there was a sticky on the old forum where we could note lists of missing traits. I tried to start that thread up again on the new forums but no one replied to it. Short story is, that yes there are quite a few characters missing traits they should definitely have.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zhiantara odo is clearly missing gambler. Kurzon is the reason why jadzia plays cards. If she is, then odo should be one too
  • Options
    Lt. Valeris needs brutal, because of killing Burke and Samno in cold blood, and villain due to conspiring with several parties on both sides to keep the Federation and Klingon Empire from entering peace talks.
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Zhiantara odo is clearly missing gambler. Kurzon is the reason why jadzia plays cards. If she is, then odo should be one too

For that matter virtually the entire senior staff of TNG should have the gambler trait. Seems like they played poker every week. Especially Data, he seemed really into it.
  • Options
    Right, and they all need playing cards and poker chips to level, too.
  • Options
    Horta needs empath oder telepath
  • Options
    Not Me wrote: »

Agreed
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    Horta needs empath or telepath

Yes, speaking of the Mother Horta, I’d say she not only needs the Empath or Telepath Trait, but she could also use Survivalist and possibly Geologist, since all Horta are natural geologists. Finally, besides traits, I really think she should have had some small amount of Engineering; I mean, after all, she knew exactly what to wreck in the mine’s machinery and power supply. Plus, creating tunnels, whether anyone realized this or not, is a form of engineering. As usual, just my opinion, but it would be nice to see some of these additions made.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Why doesn't Mirror Geordi have Brutal? Don't all the Terrans have brutal?
  • Options
    Boothby is missing the Gardener trait
    All Q’s are missing the not yet added Q trait
    Borg Queen is missing the Villain trait
    Prisoner Katrina Cornwell is missing the Doctor trait
    L’Rell is missing the Romantic trait
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!