Home The Bridge
Options

Re: Event Tickets

So if I use up all my tickets will I get 3/3 at reset? If I don't use up all my tickets and say i have 2/3 at reset will it then become 5/3 at reset?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Comments

• Options
    HeshamHesham ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    No you will have 3/3 tickets at reset
    Don't repeat my mistakes
    DB Do-Better II
  • Options
    Can I save these 6 tickets for another expedition event?

Btw how do I start a new discussion?
  • Options
    veX wrote: »
    Can I save these 6 tickets for another expedition event?

You can save them as long as you didn't claim them from the email.

Btw how do I start a new discussion?

You should see the "new discussion" button in the top right corner of any of these forum pages. Right below your name.

The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • Options
    Thank you Gabe but I don't have that option. Maybe I don't have enough posts.
  • Options

Nope, Until you are a level 2 person, which means you have enough comments as a level 1, you cannot start new discussions.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind, we might not have another expedition event for months and months!
  • Options
    I hope we never have anouther expidition.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get the rage, but I actually enjoyed each and every ticket. I made it a lil extra part of the game to try different combinations of crew on the non-reward nodes and saw so many characters that way.

Grilka and Pel were two that I had particular fun with finding ways to get in there.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Last night I noticed I was pretty highly ranked for someone who normally barely makes the top 5000. So I hustled and bustled and ended up 648, and it only cost me about 40 dilithium worth of extra turns. Granted, it took me hours and hours and yes, was SUPER BORING, but let's just say I'm happy to have placed well in an event that it looks like most people gave up on!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I noticed I was pretty highly ranked for someone who normally barely makes the top 5000. So I hustled and bustled and ended up 643, and it only cost me about 40 dilithium worth of extra turns. Granted, it took me hours and hours and yes, was SUPER BORING, but let's just say I'm happy to have placed well in an event that it looks like most people gave up on!

I don't think that many people gave up on it with so many folks in the millions of VPs.
    Just like most folks aren't forum goers.
  • Options
    I think I ended up around 850,000 VP.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I think I ended up around 850,000 VP.

I was 678 and just shy (20-30k) short of 1 mil.

Last hybrid expedition I had around half or less and still was under 1000. So many folks played the extra tickets!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Wow, I must have gotten higher than I thought, then. At the end I was just hustling. I know I got the ISS Defiant and then played at least 2 or even 3 more tickets, so yea, damn, I must have definitely crossed a mill. I was hoping I could break the top 500 to get the achievement, but that will probably never happen for me!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

My Crusoe account ranked 498 and was for sure under 990,000 I want to say 940,000 but not sure if I had 988k, 958k, or 938k.

My main was under a million too. my rank there was 422

i5m0lemb8oti.png
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    My Crusoe account ranked 498 and was for sure under 990,000 I want to say 940,000 but not sure if I had 988k, 958k, or 938k.

My main was under a million too. my rank there was 422

I was over a million and not close to top 500...
  • Options
    Are there different servers? I assumed we were all on the same one.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GhostStalker
    I do not believe there are different servers. If there were there would be more than one first prize.
  • Options
    IcebergDX wrote: »

Nope, Until you are a level 2 person, which means you have enough comments as a level 1, you cannot start new discussions.

I wanted the answer to the same question. Would be nice if that was actually mentioned somewhere when you register
  • Options
    Would also be nice if it showed what was necessary to get to level 2, etc. fwiw restricting new discussions like that seems ludicrous to me.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suvarov wrote: »
    Would also be nice if it showed what was necessary to get to level 2, etc. fwiw restricting new discussions like that seems ludicrous to me.

If you had seen the amount of spam that was created on the old board, restricting new posts to older accounts is the least they can do. I don't know what the exact formula is, but I imagine it's some combination of replies and maybe age of account. That way the account has proven it's real before it can create a new post. Without that protection, chinese bots were constantly creating new accounts and spamming the board every night.
  • Options
    Suvarov wrote: »

Getting "awesome" gives you points towards level 2. So I just gave you an "awesome" to help you on your way to level 2.