Home The Bridge
Options

No Monday offer this week?

dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
Are we not receiving the Monday offer due to the Holiday / other Christmas sales - or did I just get "lucky" this week and didn't get one?

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it, they weren't even expecting the event to end meaning they probably aimed to do as little as possible. I mean, it's Christmas. I asked them to extend that $9.99 dilithium offer but they didn't.
  • Options
    Most likely away from office today. Maybe we get one tomorrow, as I often get 2 weekly offers, one on Monday, and one on Tuesday or Wednesday.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it, they weren't even expecting the event to end meaning they probably aimed to do as little as possible. I mean, it's Christmas. I asked them to extend that $9.99 dilithium offer but they didn't.

I'd totally buy that again. It's like they hate money.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope they bring back that dilithium offer. I didnt have money on my itunes account when it came but I do now that I got xmas itunes card and would buy it now.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    IcebergDXIcebergDX ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    While the DIL offer was good, I cannot, in good conscience, buy anything more from DB. After the soup sandwich which they made of the event, unless there is a SIGNIFICANT effort to stop these idiotic errors, and they make a SIGNIFICANT effort to repair the wrong that they did people on this event, then they can get by without my money. The fix for the issues for this event was LAUGHABLE!!! "We will give you 2 days worth of tickets after we screwed up and made he event one day shorter than advertised AND the PRIMARY character for the event is essentially USELESS in their primary role for the event.

They want to show they are sorry? Every participant who bought a event pack should get a Event Crusher 1/5, and for accounts that spent the money to FFFE Event Crusher, they should get 1000 DIL and a 1/5 OF THEIR CHOICE.

THAT would show that DB was REALLY sorry. And then MOVE BACK THE NEXT EVENT BY AT LEAST A WEEK, so that they can REALLY QA the event. And from now on, ONLY RUN AN EVENT EVERY 2 WEEKS.

Quit giving us a garbage product, and take the time to make it RIGHT!
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Just got an offer but it just a regular one.
  • Options
    Yeah, got Starry Skies offer. Meh.
  • Options
    If I'd received a 10x for $10 I'd grab it. Instead I get some daft $134.99 CDN offer I'll never buy. Silly DB.
  • Options
    I got an offer for 2100 Dilithium for $20. After last week's Dilithium offer, this is a joke.

• Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I just got Iconic Crew. Probably because I've bought it twice in the past and skipped on most of the others. Can't afford this every week though. IC would probably be a once every month or two buy, and I got it just last month so not ready for it again yet.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    I got the $99.99 Exceed Your Dreams offer. Pass.
  • Options
    Starry bleh
    Not worth words
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is the $25 15 10x packs and 1500 dil this time...

0qzmdplxbn2y.jpg
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offer popped up today - I guess the assumption of it not happening on Christmas was right. Unfortunately, mine was the 15 pulls + dil for $25. I only pull the trigger on the 10for10.

I assume next week that it'll be a Tuesday offer as well.
  • Options
    I got what I've always wanted - Conquer the Spehhhhssss. Minion "Yay"...
  • Options
    Disappointingly I got the "Conquer the Skies" pack. Not only is it poor value, I already have those ships at maximum level, so totally pointless.

Shame, as I would have happily bought the 10 for 10 pack if it had shown up.

Korrin
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WILL BE ASSIMILATED!

I should totally go for this $14* for 1300 Borg Scout and 1000 Borg Sphere schematics.

*I need to start dropping subtle hints to friends and family that Steam cards would be better than Itunes cards with Apple's exchange rates.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    fx5u8l0wo9xw.png
    Stary skies for me, an easy pass
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    And the offers for my accounts:

2100 DIL for $19.99 - Garbage after the DIL offer from last week even if I was not done with putting money in the game.

Grow your Crew for $24.99 - Pass

And of course Bleary skies, I mean Starry Skies.

More tone deaf offers from a tone deaf company. Yet no REAL offer of something that means something after the fiasco of this weekend.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    @IcebergDX may be over-emphasizing TOO MUCH and be prone to flights of NEGATIVE HYPERBOLE, but I enjoy her/his posts. Just for the edginess, because YOU never know which Disruptor Beam (insert company trademark here) action is ABOUT to light the fire inside & set off THE all-caps virtuoso that s/he is.

If I ever actually feel so frustrated with this game that I consider legal action and/or quitting, then I will delete THIS GAME from my digital life. (oops) 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I was really looking forward to an offer and I supposed, correctly, that they wouldn’t give any of us one on Christmas Monday but I certainly expected one today, Tuesday, and it seems many of us got various offers as per usual. However, I’ve restarted my game twice now and am still not getting a single solitary offer. Total bummer. I know it’s not a guarantee or anything but it’s still disappointing, even Starry Skies would be an offer. Not one I’d ever buy, but an offer nonetheless.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    I got an offer for 2100 Dilithium for $20. After last week's Dilithium offer, this is a joke.

I got the same, for shame. I wish they'd just put up all the "offers" and let us pick and choose which one we want.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the Dilithium Overload just now.

5600 Dilithium {plus VIP Bonus Dilithium} for 49.99

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Mine is the $25 15 10x packs and 1500 dil this time...

0qzmdplxbn2y.jpg

Same here.

DB, you're wasting both our time, I have so many of the purples this is just paying ridiculous amounts for a paltry amount of honour.
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    fx5u8l0wo9xw.png

Got this one too.

Really wish there was a "Throw this back for a better offer" button.

For some reason they keep sending my schematics offers that I never take, versus that I will take the premium pull offers much more regularly.

Whatever part of the Offer Algorithm is sending me these is losing DB money.
  • Options
    LeadHead wrote: »
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    fx5u8l0wo9xw.png

Got this one too.

Really wish there was a "Throw this back for a better offer" button.

For some reason they keep sending my schematics offers that I never take, versus that I will take the premium pull offers much more regularly.

Whatever part of the Offer Algorithm is sending me these is losing DB money.

Oh man, that would be great; if we could switch to a different offer when we get crappy or ridiculous ones like that one. They’d have to limit it or make it cost though, because corporate blah blah, but they could just have it set up to be limited the number of times based on your VIP or just period. Like say that all players can switch offers up to 3 times a day. I suppose you could make it more complex or have it cost dilithium, honor, credits, or merits, but I think a simple blanket number would be a lot less stressful for everyone.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.