Home Ready Room
Options

Points needed to crit cadet missions

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Ready Room
I have passed all the cadet missions, but I have only passed all the crit nodes on the Mon, Wed, Friday missions. How many points are needed for the crit beyond passing? Or is it variable?

I have the med crit on First Conflict today where I cannot get Kes to crit it. It wants a gambler for bonus points. I don't know whom that would be. Does Phlox crit it?

And the diplomacy node and final command node of Of Two Evils still evade me, though I believe from previous threads that Worf and Gia Odo (whom I've never seen) are supposed to crit them. Are there others?

Edited for autocorrect typos

Comments

• Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the med crit on First Contact today where I cannot get Las to crit it. It wants a gambler for bonus points. I don't know whonthat would be. Does Phlox crit it?

First Conflict? I believe I used 1* Troi for that.
    And the diplomacy node and final command node of Of Two Evils still evade me, though I believe from previous threads that Worf and Gia Odo (whom I've never seen) are supposed to crit them. Are there others?

Troi again for DIP? I know Worf can crit the last node, just takes a good roll.

• Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Yeah, try Phlox. Either him or Kes ... cannot remember who I used to be honest. Starbase bonuses will help out a lot, and initially you want to use Kes, as she benefits most from the base score bonus. Some nodes you just have to keep trying.
    The Gambler in question is CMO Bashir, but he cannot crit the node at Epic. There is no chance that Counselor Troi will crit that node on Epic.

2. Yes, Persis can crit the DIP node, but you need a really lucky roll ... I tried many times over with Persis until I got my hands on Odo and did it in one go.
    Advice: I wouldn't waste my time on it, unless you are running that mission anyway, and wait till you get Odo, he'll come by sooner or later.