Home Make It So!
Options

Faction Mission Rewards Once 'Honored' is Achieved

I started this thread on the old forum, so if this seems redundant to anyone, I apologize in advance.

Faction reputation points being rewarded seems to be rather pointless once Honored is achieved with a faction. Is it possible to please have the rep points converted to another in-game currency? Honor being the most fitting choice to me.

Please post feedback, even if you did on the old forums post, in the hopes that DB will pick up on this idea.

Comments

• Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having honoured a Faction you should see less fails with FFFE legendary crew it's infuriating to have 4 x FFFE 5* fail a mission and get a message to upgrade/train crew
  • Options
    100% agree with that as well. Although, you'd think that would be the norm, not something we have to bring up to be changed...
  • Options
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Having honoured a Faction you should see less fails with FFFE legendary crew

Being honoured is irrelevant to the success/failure algorithm. Changing that would be very unfair to newer players during events, as veterans (who tend to have many/all honoured) would have an additional advantage.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    I'd take 10 honour instead of the 10 faction honour for being maxed out. After all, they were gonna add more ways to get honour...
  • Options
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Having honoured a Faction you should see less fails with FFFE legendary crew

Being honoured is irrelevant to the success/failure algorithm. Changing that would be very unfair to newer players during events, as veterans (who tend to have many/all honoured) would have an additional advantage.

Rather than being honoured dropping your fail chance permenantly, perhaps if say 200 faction rep points built up to drop your fail chance? That way it wouldn't apply during an event (they work on their own success/failure algorithm anyway), and afterwards you might find it a bit easier on those shuttle missions for a while.
    And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's bugger all down here on Earth.
    -Monty Python, The Meaning of Life