Home The Bridge
Options

Battle Arena Monthly Rewards Change - 01/02/2018 - Update Change will occur on 01/03

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in The Bridge
Greetings, Captains!

Beginning on January 2, 2018, the Battle Arena Rewards for the month will be:

• Commander Division: Defiant-Class 3* Ship Schematics
• Captain Division: U.S.S. Voyager 4* Schematics
• Admiral Division: NX 01 5* Schematics

Please note that any unclaimed Battle Arena Rewards will be affected by this change. If you are aiming for a particular ship make sure to collect the rewards on time or your unclaimed rewards will turn into the updated rewards mentioned above.

The STAR TREK TIMELINES Team

Edit: 01/02 3:15 PM ET
Unfortunately we will not be able to make the change today. It is delayed until tomorrow. Our apologies.

Comments

• Options
    NX 01! Thank you! :)
  • Options
    NX-01? Sign me up, that's absolutely worthwhile working on :) Thank you, Shan :)
  • Options
    Happy birthday to me! I can finally work on my lvl 5 NX-01!
  • Options
    NX-O1, finally something I need :D Replicator fuel for the others, like the current reward schematics.

I had nearly finished my borg sphere a while back when those schematics were being handed out.. :(then stopped
  • Options
    Hoping for Discovery schemes
    Those don’t don’t drop anywhere I’m spending money
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    NX01 thanks @Shan much seasonal love your way..
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    NX-01 - nice.

Voyager - awesome!
    Been waiting for ever to get some levelling done on this one...

Thank you DB!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for keeping this on a regular schedule. Even if theres not ships I want, it makes me want to maintain ranking as I know something I will want should be around the corner.
  • Options
    garnergarner ✭✭✭
    Brilliant news, advance notice and regular schedule are both doing better.

Putting in a genuine rare ship is exactly what the community have asked to see, so massive thanks.
  • Options
    KantKant ✭✭✭
    NX-01 - nice.

Thank you DB!
  • Options
    Well, good thing the best reward is from Admiral where the top players are consistently using different ships....kudos on 5* ship strength distribution. However, unless you have a high level K'Vort & Borg Sphere 878 for Commander & Captain respectively, it is near impossible to get into the top tiers (3 crews are typical of 4* ships, right? But I noticed the Borg Sphere 878 can support 4 crew? Cannot even beat them on multiple occasions spheres that are 4 levels weaker...).
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Admiral is a about to get competitive...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the NX-01 really that much better? I don't have it yet. I have two 5* ships at level five and have just broken the top 30% today. A month will get me the NX-01 at level 1 or 2.
  • Options
    Is the NX-01 really that much better? I don't have it yet. I have two 5* ships at level five and have just broken the top 30% today. A month will get me the NX-01 at level 1 or 2.
    It comes in handy on federation, explorer or pioneer voyages. Other than that ships are irrelevant.
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    If you don't have a 5* ship with explorer or pioneer, then in voyages this is your choice. Federation we have the HMS bounty. Even if it's 8/10 or 9/10 and you don't get to max it, it will work out better than other 4* ships with the same traits.
  • Options
    Defiant class and voyager already maxed out. NX Enterprise at level 6 so I'll be going for this one.

Kind of makes me wish I didn't spend money on packs to unlock it back when it first came out now.
  • Options
    Defiant class and voyager already maxed out. NX Enterprise at level 6 so I'll be going for this one.

Kind of makes me wish I didn't spend money on packs to unlock it back when it first came out now.

I just checked. To unlock it in the first place takes 600 schematics. I have 0. Tgat means i won't be earning it this next month. So your spending to unlock it will actually be helpful.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    My NX-01 is level 3. I wonder if I can get it maxed before it changes again.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    If you get 1% rewards all month, you'll get 3600 schematics. Based on schematic drops on the wiki, that's enough to take it to Lvl 6. You'll need ~3600 additional schematics to max it out fully if starting from nothing.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/NX-01_Enterprise

Edit: So, from lvl 3, no, you will not get enough schematics to max it if your only source is PVP rewards.
  • Options
    Edit: So, from lvl 3, no, you will not get enough schematics to max it if your only source is PVP rewards.
    True but you can keep unclaimed schematics in your inbox until after the change over.
  • Options
    Will an extra two days worth put him over?
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    True but you can keep unclaimed schematics in your inbox until after the change over.

Yes and three days worth of schematics won't overcome a deficit of a couple thousand.
  • Options
    XanatharXanathar ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    So this is starting tomorrow then...
  • Options
    Did DB drink too much eggnog and forget to switch the arena rewards as promised for January? Looking forward to earning slightly less crappy schematics than December.

Thanks
  • Options
    Now it's tomorrow. When does the change take effect?
    That's Captain Tambourine Man to you.
  • Options
    It is past midnight where I am and I just got last month's rewards. Not fair.
  • Options
    It is past midnight here, and they haven't changed.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    My guess is the new rewards will come from arena battles fought from the 2nd, so the first schematics will be the morning of the 3rd.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Still no new schematics here either, sooo annoying especially as i am sat on around 3000 ISS Enterprise Schematics
  • Options
    It normally changes during the day once they get into the office. It is still about 5 in the morning over there. Give it a few more hours.