Home The Bridge
Options

Another change in gauntlet?

Finished first so had 7 boxes to open.

One box has 3 items in it, suddenly there’s only 4 boxes left? In the past if you got multiple items in a box it was 1 box?

Disappponting - but did get my first 5* item for about 6 months? So if this change means we get less but it’s better then for it I guess?

Comments

• Options
    Just because you won a gauntlet, doesn't mean that you're spared from RNG. I used to win regularly, but now I prefer whatever I get plus saving merits for pulls. At least I get honor and some chance of getting a crewmember that I can actually use - like RAF O'Brien when I saved up 10k merits by not using them in the gauntlet.
  • Options
    It’s not the RNG? I usually get loads of trainers so it’s better - it’s the fact it’s no longer 7 boxes but rather 7 items - which is different!
  • Options
    I just finished 5th without spending merits and what did I get? 2x 3* Clothing, 1x3* Emitter and 1x3*Furs. Who cares, it's still freebies, and I spend very little merits on that.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    i finished 5th, and got 2x5 star items. on this run. Sela's pistol and ezri's disguise, both items needed for crew.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    i finished 5th, and got 2x5 star items. on this run. Sela's pistol and ezri's disguise, both items needed for crew.

Congratulations, that's where our good luck went :P
  • Options
    NS111111 wrote: »
    Finished first so had 7 boxes to open.

One box has 3 items in it, suddenly there’s only 4 boxes left? In the past if you got multiple items in a box it was 1 box?

Disappponting - but did get my first 5* item for about 6 months? So if this change means we get less but it’s better then for it I guess?

Curious. That literally must have changed today then because my gauntlet ended yesterday, I got 3 single basic pack pulls and the box count only dropped by 1.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished first today. Got 7 boxes, all opened correctly.

The loot was unremarkable (Components + 1 4* Equipment) but that's nothing new.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    I don't believe OP is complaining about the quality of loot he got from the boxes. His concern is that

he got 7 boxes

opened one box which had 3 items in it

then he was left with 4 boxes rather than 6 boxes.

• Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe OP is complaining about the quality of loot he got from the boxes. His concern is that

he got 7 boxes

opened one box which had 3 items in it

then he was left with 4 boxes rather than 6 boxes.

I got 3 components and it only used 1 box...