Home Make It So!
Options

Request: allow VP and reward animations to be turned off

bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Make It So!
DB,

Please can you provide us the options to disable the VP and reward animations in events?

They are particularly frustrating and time consuming when you are carrying out the same repetitive builds in galaxies, or when critting nodes in expeditions.

Comments

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    I'll see your complaint and raise you 1 "the gauntlet takes too much time as well". I would also like to see some time-sink operations streamlined a bit.
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Liquidblue wrote: »
    I'll see your complaint and raise you 1 "the gauntlet takes too much time as well". I would also like to see some time-sink operations streamlined a bit.

It wasn't a complaint, it was a request :smile:
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Ok, so to resurrect this call, anyone else getting fatigue watching these animations in the last 3 galaxies we've just had?
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +100
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind if I could turn those meowtifications off, either.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    After going 7th,2nd,and 1st on last 3 events, which all inculded galaxy events ,

Please ,pretty please with sugar on top, after 3mil to 5.3 mil in vp it really gets old quick

So +1
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    So with 3 galaxy events to look forward to this mega, who would like these animations to be removed? Or are you all happy to have to wade through the drudgery of them still?
  • Options
    A skip button would also work for me. But give me some sort of control!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowdy wrote: »
    So with 3 galaxy events to look forward to this mega, who would like these animations to be removed? Or are you all happy to have to wade through the drudgery of them still?

Yep the animations are dreadful! I'd also agree if they increased the recipe complexity. When your crafting nets you 800 rares it gets rather tiresome!

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Ok, so to resurrect this call, anyone else getting fatigue watching these animations in the last 3 galaxies we've just had?

Fatigue ?

I got a freaking concussion because if those dam things. Feel asleep doing some Galaxy in bed, dropped my 14 inch tablet on my head.oh And another thing !

I got a freaking concussion because if those dam things. Feel asleep doing some Galaxy in bed dropped my 14 inch tablet on my head.

The short term memory loss had been a real pain in the torpedo tube I tell ya.

Defiantrules
    Xjx2535aby

This email is taking forever to load...
  • Options
    Dear Nana Visitor,
    I've been a really big fan of yours since ds9 started and I really miss watching you and the rest of the car since the series ended.

I hope one day you all make a movie.
    Thank you for enriching my life and that if all the other fans

Sincerely,
    FutureImperfecta
  • Options
    F YES PLEASE!
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »

Yep the animations are dreadful! I'd also agree if they increased the recipe complexity. When your crafting nets you 800 rares it gets rather tiresome!

Jim

+1 to this thread topic

Jim, Are you saying that increasing (can you elaborate?) recipe complexity would increase or decrease the time spent by a player?
  • Options
    +1
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    With the nerf to faction due to server overloaded ,dont look for this i believe the animation is there so players dont clock out the servers,

@Black Pebble could we get a ya or na if this why so we can stop making threads about it?
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    Time for a bump with 2 more galaxy events coming up. Any takers?
  • Options
    Yes , please turn them off , it’s completely unnecessary, and makes the event really grinding. . And we got two weekends back to back of having to watch them.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
    "There are two types of beings in the universe - those who dance, and those who do not."
  • Options
    bowdybowdy ✭✭✭
    bump - every galaxy event (even with the faster click through) is tedium with the animations. Please can we have the option to turn them off?
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »

Jim

+1 to this thread topic

Jim, Are you saying that increasing (can you elaborate?) recipe complexity would increase or decrease the time spent by a player?
    I just mean that they could multiply items needed by 10x and the rewards for crafting by 10x so that, in a sense you have 10x less times to watch the dreadful animations.
    With warp 10 it doesn't take long to build up a stash of items.

Jim

DB: Do Better