Home The Bridge

Convenient behold for this event

This behold came from a single premium pull I got as a gauntlet reward. A 5* behold was nice, then I realized that all three were event bonus crew for this weekend. Heckuva coincidence...

3n7lzmuk53rh.jpg

Comments

• Choices choices. Me personally would have picked Troi because I would have wanted a 2/5* instead of a new 1/5*.
  • I wish I had seen this. I only have the Janeway at 1/5 so that star would help me, plus shes in about 12 events per year (or maybe it just seems that way).
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shakaar wrote: »
    This behold came from a single premium pull I got as a gauntlet reward. A 5* behold was nice, then I realized that all three were event bonus crew for this weekend. Heckuva coincidence...

3n7lzmuk53rh.jpg
    Nice behold, drunk Troi is not that special but Klingon Janeway and Borgie Laforge are powerful characters. Depends on if you need eng or sec, but I would take Geordie
    DB: Do Better
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Borgi is one of the top Gauntlet characters while having solid base scores (giving him a very good Voyage score as well). If you have the space to keep a 1/5 Troi, Borgi is a LOT stronger.
  • I was really tempted by Geordi, but I already have Lt. Cmdr. La Forge, whose stats are lower, but not ridiculously so. I ended up taking the 2nd star on Tipsy Troi to, as stated above, avoid having ANOTHER 1/5*. Janeway wasn't too tempting due to the bad art and because I have plenty of SEC crew.
  • That's a hard one! Drunk Troi and La Borgi both do a LOT of work for me. Assimilated La Forge has solid base stats and rolls, but Troi has solid MED... Seems like you made the right call for you though and no one can knock that!
  • For me, I have about 53 immortalized legendary crew already. I would go for Troi, since there is a mission that a Betazoid or Counselor is required. I was stuck on Elite and Epic for that until I got Troi immortalized.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shakaar wrote: »
    I was really tempted by Geordi, but I already have Lt. Cmdr. La Forge, whose stats are lower, but not ridiculously so. I ended up taking the 2nd star on Tipsy Troi to, as stated above, avoid having ANOTHER 1/5*. Janeway wasn't too tempting due to the bad art and because I have plenty of SEC crew.

You made a terrible choice. I have all three of these characters and Commander Troi is the worst if the three.

Assimilated LaForge is overall one of the best crew in the game because he is useful in every facet (Away missions, shuttles, gauntlet, voyages). He is top 10 engineer for all of those; 2nd in away missions, 14th for shuttles, 6th in gauntlet, and 1st in voyages.

Klingon Janeway is top top security in three categories; 8th in away missions, 7th for shuttes, and 10th for voyages.

Drunk Troi is not in the top 20 for anything. Next time you have the chance to get Assimilated LaForge, make sure you pick him.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You made a terrible choice.

fcjXXts.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"