Home Ready Room
Options

Talarian Coup

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I can pass this cadet mission on epic every time, but I can't seem to crit the last node for command or engineering. I could do it with a really good roll, but is there best crew for it?

Comments

• Options
    ENG: Naomi Wildman (Ensign Seska may work as well)
    CMD: Cadet Sito Jaxa
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENG: Naomi Wildman (Ensign Seska may work as well)
    CMD: Cadet Sito Jaxa

Those are the two I use. Thanks. They have the range, but can't seem to roll their highest.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    IS this an Epic Cadet Mission today? Epics on Thursday are kind of a rip-off.....

Do Elites.

{Unless you just GOTTA Three-Star everything.}

Today, out of six Ten Pulls, I got several Legendaries.....

VLxzVv2.jpg

VLxzVv2.jpg

U5jiIVI.jpg

U5jiIVI.jpg

Scott

{I even got a Legendary later out of a 45K Credit Ten Pull of the Basic.}

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Again the WIKI is your best friend in these cases, I really advise to give it a look for situations like this ...

In this case see this page ... https://stt.wiki/wiki/A_Certain_Formality ... giving you an overview of all eligible crew (you can sort per skill).

CMD: I think I actually used Kira there, she gets a bonus (max. 459 without star base bonus) with Sito (max 463 without star base bonus) ... but Janeway is actually better and if you don't have her yet you might have just obtained her this event!

ENG: Naomi ... you'll need to run Naomi, Kira and Yar to make sure you pass all nodes.

As a side node ... check your star base bonuses, especially for the CMD node there are other options and depending on your bonuses (base or proficiency) one might be better than the other.