Home Ready Room
Options

Monthly card question

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
If you get a monthly card:
How long does it take to activate?
Is it from the first to the end of the month, or is it for 30 days? If I start it tomorrow, does the first month only go for a few days?
If I play on my phone, can I get it with a Google Play gift card? Can I get it directly from DB with a credit card?
It says it has 150 VP points; how do those work and does it mean I can warp 10 and do more replicating?
Is it worth it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it from the first to the end of the month, or is it for 30 days? If I start it tomorrow, does the first month only go for a few days?
    If I play on my phone, can I get it with a Google Play gift card? Can I get it directly from DB with a credit card?
    It says it has 150 VP points; how do those work and does it mean I can warp 10 and do more replicating?
    Is it worth it?

Thanks.

It's a THIRTY DAY card. {And it means the next thirty days you log in. Days you do not log in, you do not collect the Dilithium, and it does not count.}

Scott

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it worth it?

Thanks.

It activates immediately. If you have a credit balance in Google play (from a gift card), it will be deducted from that. Your VP totals add up with purchases. You get the next tier's benefits when your VP total reaches the threshold for the tier.

It is by far the best bang for your buck.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it worth it?

Thanks.

It activates immediately. If you have a credit balance in Google play (from a gift card), it will be deducted from that. Your VP totals add up with purchases. You get the next tier's benefits when your VP total reaches the threshold for the tier.

It is by far the best bang for your buck.

I forgot to mention, the max cap for Crew Slots {at present} is 3000 Dilithium.

So, a 30 Day Card gives you five Crew Slots every month for $3.99, which is kind of a good deal.

{But use the first month towards the third and fourth Shuttle Bays. Helps with Faction Events, and in general.}

Scott

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?