Home Engineering Room
Options

[Solved]Sudden „Unexpected Errors“ killing cadet tickets....and VOYAGES- JUST STARTED

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Engineering Room
Just started to get several unexpected errors when i played a cadet ticket...restarted game, but the ticket was still bugged and i couldn t finish the mission. Lost 1 ticket. Several other players report the same. So whats going on?

EDIT: Voyages are affected too, all blank, with no rewards.
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working on it!
  • Options
    DubstoniousDubstonious ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    +1 had this issue in Cadet missions.

Shan - If you all end up giving some compensation for this error (not saying you should, but it's typical) can you consider not giving like 3000 chrons during a galaxy event? That would just make everyone grind more in the event and at least to me that's not particularly awesome. I should probably spend some time with family =P

Honestly though anything is appreciated (and nothing expected) just wanted to point this out.

If you're looking for options, I propose bringing back the 9.99 Xmas deal, credits, or giving the chrons after the event. But that's just me.

Btw, I know you guys are cranking hard over the holidays to fix this. Thank you!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    My voyage is now back up and working...
  • Options
    Same happening to me, stuck in a cadet mission, even after resetting game I log back in and still stuck on a blank cadet mission
  • Options
    I'd tend to think on the cadet tickets side, send out more cadet tickets..

On the Voyages side.. ekk..
    That is a lot of eggs that got broke.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is now resolved, compensation is being sent out via in-game mail.
  • Options
    Woot! Good resolution. Thanks!
  • Options
    Resolution is not so good. I couldn't complete my daily missions so I'm down 200 honor. In game mail with the dil came after I'd gone to bed. I've updated my ticket.
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resolution is not so good. I couldn't complete my daily missions so I'm down 200 honor. In game mail with the dil came after I'd gone to bed. I've updated my ticket.

The Dilithium you have received should more than cover the 200 Honor that you didn't get :)