Home The Bridge
Options

Current performance issues - 12/28 - Resolved.

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in The Bridge
We are aware that there are performance issues at the moment.
We are working on it as fast as we can.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    We are aware that there are performance issues at the moment.
    We are working on it as fast as we can.

Thanx for keeping us posted.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as Shuttles keep flying...
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Voyages are always individual issues, I still took the liberty of doing a CS ticket. At least I was able to recall the stuck voyage, but to not lose even more time as I was aiming for a 20 hour achievement voyage, I had to speed up the recall (6 hour duration it would have been), so I could immediately start a new voyage ... a bit sad as I won't have the chance to get it back for Galaxy start.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    I was out voyaging to gather dilithium for the event. The issue appears to have been present now for 12 hours. Is there any progress to report?
  • Options
    My voyage appears to be working again
    7urvpbp6oqtc.jpg
    (tho will see what happens when it reaches next dilemma marker)
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's working on my end. Was able to do a dillimma and see the current voyage. Didn't even restart my phone.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was out voyaging to gather dilithium for the event. The issue appears to have been present now for 12 hours. Is there any progress to report?

The issue was not present 12h ago, you might have encountered a bug unfortunately.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had known that my 14 hour voyage would suddenly work again, I'd have kept it running, but who can know that in advance? Well, at least now that I know it's working again, I can send a new voyage and hope it will actually last for the 20 hours I was aiming for.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    ..., and of course within minutes of asking that question I am able to connect to the voyage again.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the reports about Voyages resuming!
    We are recovering now and you should notice it in game.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan , do you think that those who recalled their voyage in expectation that it wouldn't resume, would actually get the Dilithium not just for extending it, but also for sped-up recalling it (in order to not lose more time as e. g. I was aiming for a 20 hour voyage that got stuck at 14 hours)?
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second that. I said wow to my fleet. Wow
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we all get dilithium or only those that lost their voyage? I havent seen any in game message like u described.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is totally awesome. Thank you.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Do we all get dilithium or only those that lost their voyage? I havent seen any in game message like u described.

I haven't seen it either, but I assume it's like all in game mail and is sent out in batches so we'll all get it eventually.

EDIT: About 5 min after posting mine popped into my inbox.
  • Options
    This is most welcome, thanks DB!
    It's good to see you listening to what players want and not just giving more chrons.
    Kudos!
  • Options
    Count me as flabbergasted and grateful for you to send dilithium for this issue. Not only is it more appropriate to addressing the cost of the bug, but it won’t pile on the galaxy phase over the weekend. Credit where credit is due, I have nothing else to say.

+1
    Well done, DB
  • Options
    It is indeed the holidays, and DB doesn't spoil our mood. Kudos to that :)
  • Options
    xdtpp9bajxef.gif

I'll Drink to that! Cheers DB!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay it came in. Thx db for the dilithium. It was...delicious.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice way to address the issue for us. Thanks DB. Keep up the good work.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    This issue was handled pretty good! Quick response, quick resolution and a fair compensation to us all. Thank you DB! Moar of this plz! :)
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    *kicks the servers to see if it'll happen again*

Just kidding! Thanks DB for the Dil!