Home Ready Room
Options

5 Legendary Help

Hello, I have multiple (About 20 different) Legendary characters that are all 1 star out of 5. I have enough to buy citations to get 2nd star. I don't know how to decide which one to level. Can someone tell me the top 4 or 5 ones that should be leveled first?

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you focus on gauntlet, voyage, or shuttles?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    David's question is valid. It's hard to give complete advice without knowing exactly which 5* crew you have, but here is another thing to consider, just as a general rule: are they main characters on their respective shows? For example, by show, these are a few who are more likely to show up in future events (so you can use that Legendary as a bonus event crew) than other crew who may be one-offs (or are main characters but just not as likely to be seen in an event, based on past appearances)... 

• TOS: Kirk, Spock, McCoy
    • TNG: Picard, Riker, Deanna Troi, Beverly Crusher, Geordi, Data, Worf
    • DS9: Sisko, Kira, Odo, Jadzia, Ezri, Worf, O'Brien, Bashir, Quark
    • VOY: Janeway, Paris, Torres, The Doctor, Seven
    • ENT: T'Pol (+ some of the others, like Tucker & Reed, rarely)
    • DSC: Hard to say for sure, as it's so new, but probably Burnham, Lorca, Stamets, and Tyler

Also, take a look at the wiki to compare who will get the most from a 2nd star. Actually a really good way to compare stats from the wiki is this tool:
    http://ssr.izausomecreations.com/crewcost.html
    ...scroll down to the "Behold Helper" button, then on the next page select "Filter by Stars" and choose 5* crew, then type in the names of as many crew as you want to compare, side by side.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!!!
  • Options
    I would say Voyages first, Guantlet second and Shuttles Third...
  • Options
    Basically three-skill crew, I personally target those with the less common skills (engineering/medicine/science)