Home Fleet Central
Options

Deep Space Stonewall - Your LGBTA-welcoming Fleet!

DaviCon1DaviCon1 ✭✭
edited December 2017 in Fleet Central
After purging its inactive members (>60 days), Deep Space Stonewall has room for some new recruits! Our fleet, currently at level 30, is affiliated with the Stonewall Gaming Network and welcomes all gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender (GLBT), and straight ally players, regardless of their skill level. We just ask that you play regularly, conduct yourself respectfully, and bring the fun!

Comments

• Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Now at Level 31 with some highly placed squadrons in weekend events.
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    And at Starbase 33 as of today.
  • Options
    DaviCon wrote: »
    After purging its inactive members (>60 days), Deep Space Stonewall has room for some new recruits! Our fleet, currently at level 30, is affiliated with the Stonewall Gaming Network and welcomes all gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender (GLBT), and straight ally players, regardless of their skill level. We just ask that you play regularly, conduct yourself respectfully, and bring the fun!
    DaviCon wrote: »

Have been gone for 2years. Do we still have the big fuzzy kitty race?
  • Options
    Level 34 now! And just one slot open at the moment.

And I have no idea what you’re talking about, guest. The Caitians, from TAS? Never been in this game, as far as I can think of. Maybe you’re thinking of Star Trek Online?
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Level 36 now with just one spot open but more may come soon.

There’s also the Kinziti from TAS. But they were evil cats.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to join, but can't seem to find you in the search :neutral:
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    I would love to join, but can't seem to find you in the search :neutral:

What’s your (hopefully unique) in-game name? We can search for you and invite from our end.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!

It's geig'ro
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Thanks!

It's geig'ro

Gave it a shot. Let me know if you don’t see anything and I’ll try again. I’m skeptical about how well their invitation system works!
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Hullo, three slots available in the fleet with a level 46 starbase (not long until 47)
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Just had a small clear out of inactive players - our fleet now has five slots open and a level 50 Starbase. With a little work, level 52 in the next week or so (close to finishing off another couple of rooms).
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Hullo again - another clean out of the inactive players, nine slots in a level 62 starbase. No minimum level, just the usual request to play daily where possible, let an officer know if there’s likely to be prolonged absence and to donate starbase items where directed please. All rooms at least level 3.
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Level 65 and ten free fleet spaces if you’re looking for a fleet.
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Bump - level 66.
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Hullo, had another purge of inactive players for the Deep Space Stonewall Fleet and have 11 slots open. Starbase is level 72. No minimum qualifications/levels, just a plea to contribute to Starbase construction daily.
  • Options
    If you still have open space and can shoot me an invite, please do.

Regular player, contribute the daily max, Level 38, running with 255 crew slots.
  • Options
    TMac4 wrote: »
    If you still have open space and can shoot me an invite, please do.

Will do! Are you TMac4 in-game, also? Tried searching and didn't come up with anything, but that could just be the usual game bugs.

• Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Looking for players again. L76 starbase, no minimum level requirements.
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Level 78 starbase has a few slots for active players.
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Looking for any homeless players for Level 81 starbase. No joining requirements.