Home The Bridge
Options

First ever FOUR behold pack

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
All were additional stars once the choices were made...

c696cgx6fb9u.png

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Yateball wrote: »

c696cgx6fb9u.png

Awesome sauce!!!!!

I just got TWO 4* Shuttle Speed Ups and THREE 3* Shuttle Speed Ups from my free Ten Pull of Shuttle Boosts for logging in, and thought that was pretty good.....

But, you win the Interwebz for that Ten Pull!!!!!

Scott

n0r2oobmm162.png

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

c696cgx6fb9u.png

Awesome sauce!!!!!

I just got TWO 4* Shuttle Speed Ups and THREE 3* Shuttle Speed Ups from my free Ten Pull of Shuttle Boosts for logging in, and thought that was pretty good.....

Scott

n0r2oobmm162.png

That's a damn good boost pack... Side note: You need more tabs open
  • Options
    Lol lucky! I want THAT 10 pack of boosts!
  • Options

c696cgx6fb9u.png

Awesome sauce!!!!!

Scott

n0r2oobmm162.png

That's a damn good boost pack... Side note: You need more tabs open

Indeed. Anyone with less than 50 open tabs is clearly a rookie.
  • Options
    Congratulations - on the offer yesterday I got a 3-behold pack, which got me very excited - just for it to go ka-splat with 2 out of the 3 proving to be for fully fused and/or immortalized super rares and only a single one for a 3/4 super rare.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Do not complain about getting only one superrare that you needed out of three beholds. I got all FF or Immortalized. However my odds of getting someone are getting low. I believe only 19 superrare left that I can get.

Really depends on your odds whether you should be complaining.
  • Options
    I had the a similar experience on a pack yesterday or the day before. 4 beholds in one pack. All airlocked :(
  • Options
    I have never seen multiples with beholds like this. I don't know if location has anything to do with it, but I'm suspicious (how they bundle packs for NA v ROW, for example)

The format, and it does appear to be just that, is purples & gold only drop from the following spots:

Straight drop purple - 1st spot
    If this first spot is not a purple (or gold) then it will be
    Behold - last spot.

Very rarely, the behold will be the 9th spot.

The surprise is definitely taken out of it when this formula format is all I've seen in 2 yrs of daily play. I am VIP 13 with 266 immortalized & current roster has 242/270.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    My experience is that yes, first spot is purple or gold and then I speed it to the finish and I never get anything useful after the first spot.

Or, first spot is random junk and then at some point there will be a behold and then it's beholds all the way after that.

That is for Premium packs, for events packs it's a little different as you can get event characters randomly in other spots too.
  • Options
    I've had multiple occasions, where a 3* was in the first slot, then got beholds in 9 and 10. Love it when that happens. Had up to 3 before, but grats on a 4 behold pull.
  • Options
    gjxkd6uvj4j4.png
    Since we are talking about good shuttle boost pulls too...