Home Engineering Room

Onscreen timers freezing

The count down timers for limited time deals, double crew offers, supply kits, etc are all freezing on my android tablet and phone. A restart will refresh the timers but they will freeze again after a few minutes.

Comments

• I have a similar/related issue. If I end up using all chronitons, there's a chance the chroniton counter won't stay at 0. It will go back to where I was before I spent. E. G. If I have 32 chronitons, and use all 32, it will show 0/180, then 32/180.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    C6pilot wrote: »
    The count down timers for limited time deals, double crew offers, supply kits, etc are all freezing on my android tablet and phone. A restart will refresh the timers but they will freeze again after a few minutes.

I have this happen when playing on Android quite often (almost all the time).
  • This only started after the last update for me. Sometimes, after playing through some screens (I don't remember which) the timers will start working again without restarting. But they always stop again.
  • C6pilot wrote: »

Happens all the time for me on Android gor me.
  • Its been a while already...iOS too.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • My time/countdown and chroniton displays are all off too, all over the app. For month(s) I've had to go into the Portal to see what's actually what. Supply kit timer, chrons, etc (on Android)