Home The Bridge
Options

Comparing Voyages Before and After 12/18 Changes - a.k.a. The Voyage Nerf

2»

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I just noticed a big reduction in replicator Rations. I have no problem with this. This was a game changer and needed to be done. I just hope they did not go to far with it.

This is the only Rations on this voyage so far.
    j3uuzfpp8rb3.png

Lol game changer not so much. I havent used a ration in a long time... still using schems and starbase components. They could pull rations and it wouldn't affect me nor a lot of folks a bit. So it was soooooo neccessary, not! ROFL.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    @Pallidyne
    Nether used starbase components. I use Rations. However, you now point to another problem. DB will have to reduce rewards of starbase components to help balance this.
    So what you told me is that replicating is still a game changer. Until rewards of starbase components are reduced.

Must add it is only those components that we are hitting the max on. But then trainers will be the reason replicator is still a problem.

Pretty much looks like there is no going back on how easy it is to replicate now. The only thing keeping most of us from replicating whatever we want is credits.

Edit: I will start using those starbase components only because they are always maxed out. So I am losing the extra I get on missions.

Must add I am down to thirteen crew on main account to level. Taking me longer right now because we are getting more crew than normal.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pallidyne
    Nether used starbase components. I use Rations. However, you now point to another problem. DB will have to reduce rewards of starbase components to help balance this.
    So what you told me is that replicating is still a game changer. Until rewards of starbase components are reduced.

Must add it is only those components that we are hitting the max on. But then trainers will be the reason replicator is still a problem.

Pretty much looks like there is no going back on how easy it is to replicate now. The only thing keeping most of us from replicating whatever we want is credits.

Isn't that enough? Credits being a roadblock that is?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    @Pallidyne
    Not necessarily, credits can be rationed to provide all the replication you want. Except you can only replicate 5 star rarely. But after you made me think about it, it will have to do. We have too many other things we can use than replicator Rations.

Have to add you need to at least do two extra set of tickets on Saturday to achieve this.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pallidyne
    Not necessarily, credits can be rationed to provide all the replication you want. Except you can only replicate 5 star rarely. But after you made me think about it, it will have to do. We have too many other things we can use than replicator Rations.

Have to add you need to at least do two extra set of tickets on Saturday to achieve this.

The 5 per day roadblock for VIP 14 and less for lower also prevents people from going buck wild.

Those combined prevent folks form repping up a single character from scratch etc if that's what concerns you.

So you are a nerfocate?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    My theory goes out the door. I just hit the 14 hour mark and my voyage has more replicator Rations. Again these are the only Rations on this voyage.egrmixxn0086.png
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I have actually seen a huge drop in rations as well ... but now they are actually about in line with what I can use anyway, as there are still too few credits to make use of all the rations in my inventory. They used to drop up to 29 per drop, now no more than 14 ... while the drop rate hasn't changed, but the amount has definitely halved.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")