Home The Bridge
Options

3-starred every mission, finally!

I know I'm not the first to do this but man it took a while. Finding whatever pain in the butt node needed a certain combo of skills and traits and leveling up someone to finish it. The hold up for me was a few Engineering nodes in E7M10 and E8M5. I ended up spending a citation on RAF O'Brien to get him up to 3* and could finally pass them then.

q3ra7A6.jpg

Bring on the next episode!

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Awesome sauce!!!!!!

TG5WnQv.jpg

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Congrats! It's a really great feeling to achieve this milestone!

My last missing node was the med node you needed Crell or Rianna to clear. In a weak moment I bought a 5* behold with honor and one of the choices was against all odds Crell. Sometimes RNG is on your side. I picked him, instant leveled him and cleared the node :).
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    This should be be an achievement! Congrats!
    +1 to that
    Though what happens when they add more chapters? Do you lose the achievement?
  • Options
    They could just make it a series of achievements to clear every episode.. instead of one big payoff you get a little one for episode 1, 2, 3 etc..

I'm not sure which MED node you mean, the one in Celestial Temple? 994 MED, Desperate, Nurse? I think I just did that with Mirror Phlox maybe, can't remember. I think I just kept hitting it until I crit it since I needed a top roll for that one, don't have Crell or Rianna
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    This should be be an achievement! Congrats!
    +1 to that
    Though what happens when they add more chapters? Do you lose the achievement?

They could do it in a series, with increasing Rewards.

"Master all Missions in Chapter One."
    "Master all Missions in Chapter Two."
    "Master all Missions in Chapter Three."

Et Cetera.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could just make it a series of achievements to clear every episode.. instead of one big payoff you get a little one for episode 1, 2, 3 etc..

I'm not sure which MED node you mean, the one in Celestial Temple? 994 MED, Desperate, Nurse? I think I just did that with Mirror Phlox maybe, can't remember. I think I just kept hitting it until I crit it since I needed a top roll for that one, don't have Crell or Rianna

I passed it too without them. Phlox probably did it for us. He does have a proficiency all the way up to 813. Only other person I have that may have is immortalized Dark Ages McCoy. I’m missing two nodes. The security one locked by pilot and the science one that needs a prodigy

• Options
    I am aiming at this, have started completing missions and chapters, but I still have the last 3 chapters to go and a lot of chronotons!

It would be nice to have an achievement with that!
  • Options

No, it has been the Med-node in One Future Ends in Episode 7 (https://stt.wiki/wiki/One_Future_Ends). It was a few months ago and it has been changed in the meantime that you don't need Rianna or Crell. I just don't know anymore what the change was or I was totally blind and didn't notice that Phlox could have always done it. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't possible a few months ago with him.
  • Options
    MIrror Phlox gained Exobiology allowing him to crit it.

Congrats to @GilbertSmith though, I've a few nodes still to go, I'm three missions away - one on Celestial Temple and two on ep 8.
  • Options
    furyd wrote: »
    MIrror Phlox gained Exobiology allowing him to crit it.

Congrats to @GilbertSmith though, I've a few nodes still to go, I'm three missions away - one on Celestial Temple and two on ep 8.

Thx, at least I know now that I'm not that crazy :).
  • Options
    I’m missing two nodes. The security one locked by pilot and the science one that needs a prodigy

I think I ended up using Ash Tyler for the Pilot/Sec one, he can roll just under 1200 without the bonus traits.. for the sci node I THINK I used Laas.. 1131 and prodigy

• Options
    Oh, as a side note, even though I'm DONE EVERYTHING I still have those 11 notifications for Missions on the Galaxy screen. Would be nice if those vanished when you finish a mission..
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Oh, as a side note, even though I'm DONE EVERYTHING I still have those 11 notifications for Missions on the Galaxy screen. Would be nice if those vanished when you finish a mission..

I agree, this is dumb. We know how many episodes/distress calls there are, we don't need to see that as a notification.

On the other hand, you can clear them temporarily (only lasts for the current session you're in), by going to the Galaxy Map, then in the upper right, click that arrow to cycle through all of them. When you return to the main screen the notifications will be gone. Temporarily.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Nice. It is my next game goal.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I finally completed this milestone today! With no achievement or reward, I'll risk spamming this thread to share this with you all! :-)

Special thanks to recent additions to my crew: Crell Moset, Tommy Gun Dixon, admiral Cornwell and a few others. Couldn't have done this without you!

Cheers!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antasil wrote: »
    I finally completed this milestone today! With no achievement or reward, I'll risk spamming this thread to share this with you all! :-)

Special thanks to recent additions to my crew: Crell Moset, Tommy Gun Dixon, admiral Cornwell and a few others. Couldn't have done this without you!

Cheers!

Amazing. Congratulations to you. I don't drink, but I'll tip back a pint of water on your behalf. 😊
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
    I am just one mission away from getting this done too.
    I have gotten 2 Tommy Gun Dixons from Voyages and he's the one crew I need to pass that god-forsaken Ivestigator node with SEC 712 in the Rabid Fans mission.

I don't think a 2/4 Dixon can pass it though, so I'll have to either wait for more copies to drop or throw honour at him. But I'm in no rush, so the copies dropping is probably how I'll do it.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Yes, I hate that notification!!! @Shan could you bring this up to the higher-ups sometime? I think everyone is in consensus about it. EDIT: Also, could you bring up the idea of chapter completion rewards? I think we all think those would be great incentives for players to make the most of the chapter stories.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I hate that notification!!! @Shan could you bring this up to the higher-ups sometime? I think everyone is in consensus about it. EDIT: Also, could you bring up the idea of chapter completion rewards? I think we all think those would be great incentives for players to make the most of the chapter stories.
    Chapter completion rewards would be nice. I haven't bothered 3*ring most of the missions at all. Just no reason to do it if they're not somewhere I'll return later for farming.
  • Options
    Congrats! Ever since Voyages came out, it has been more difficult to do, especially when you have Voyages during a Faction event. Most of the necessary crew are tied up and can't get that done. Plus at 22-24 chrons each, and you need several passes per mission, it just naturally going to take longer.

Thanks for the Heads Up LG on Tommy Gun Dix, I have him at 2/4–50, so maybe I will start leveling him with hopes he will drop soon as well!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Yea, usually I would work on this after a Voyage, when all my shuttles were back. Then everyone was available and I had tons of chrons to work with.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. That is something on my list to complete as well. Would be nice to have achievements for each one to collect but the ability to warp everything is a pretty good one. I’m going to need to break out the required crew list and see who I have to get leveled up.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Finally decided to try and get all the Galaxy Map missions 3 starred - thanks to this thread for inspiration and guidance. Just completed it. Another great milestone achieved. Now I can warp every mission. Yay !
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meowsum! Congratumeowsniffilations to you! :) Also, there ARE achievements for completing an episode, but only on Steam. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Congrats! I also finally cleared all the stars last night myself and I've been here since day one :o
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested