Home Make It So!
Options

Starbase Trading Post

I would like to ask that we be allowed to exchange unwanted/excess components within our own respective fleet. As an example, Player A trades in x number of isolinear chips, gets back honor or merits or components of a different type.
Player B trades in x number of merits or honor for the isolinear chips.

Comments

• Options
    You sir, are a legend. Make it so!
    rjgi5oe7c79g.gif
  • Options
    [DB:DB] Deb[DB:DB] Deb ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Crew too?

Just this morning, one of my fleeties airlocked a 4* crew I really want. I know trading can be abused, but it's not fun to see someone you need shoved out someone else's airlock.
  • Options
    Crew could also be exchanged, but it would be limited to say one per week, and cost of trade would be dependent upon rarity of crew.
  • Options
    It would be wonderful! But this would encourage people not to spend Honor/Federation Credit or Dilithium on Packs...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know about trading crew - I could see that being a net negative for DB’s cash flow - but I don’t see why we can’t trade training programs, items, or even ship schematics.
  • Options
    What if you could "pseudo-airlock" unwanted crew to a room on your starbase, then if someone wanted that crew, they could buy them guaranteed? DB could get a lot of (maybe most of) the proceeds. But the buyer could get a guaranteed crew and not depend on chance.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Trading of any crew or items between any players should never be allowed in STT, trading will be widely abused by many players, some fleet have already been abusing use of alt accounts to upgrade their fleets starbase, there is one fleet i was part of until recently with level 60 plus starbase where members take turns rotating their alts in and out of fleet just make holomitter donations