Home The Bridge
Options

Operation: Earth, Community Premium Pull - What did you get?

s7gcmckyphoc.png

800 honor for me

Comments

• Options
    I've chased him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames, and now I have him!
    I've been waiting since June, Dumping all of my spare dill into Starfleet Brass everytime it appeared in the Time Portal to no avail, but finally I have Admiral Kirk!
    OuaKaqV.png

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    800 honor for me

Yeah, more of the same for me... :|

3uycxoqgbxr8.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've chased him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames, and now I have him!
    I've been waiting since June, Dumping all of my spare dill into Starfleet Brass everytime it appeared in the Time Portal to no avail, but finally I have Admiral Kirk!
    OuaKaqV.png

Are you trying to say “he tasks me?”
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    tpek9wghtjrz.png

Triple behold! 3rd star for Gorn, 4th for Kira and Apollo
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sybok, trashed him. Straight honor.
  • Options
    A little disappointing nhrmgl5cwfn6.jpg
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Well you got more honor than me and the OP! (I got 800 as well)
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    ke3bfzhpev1b.png

This gave Gegen his 4th star. I'm happy about that.
  • Options
    I kept erzi, even though 1/4 she has good gauntlet medicine and I need more gauntlet medicine
    hxjtipbuu05e.jpg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    There are some 4*s I've seen (and airlocked) umpteen times and others like Waitress Ezri that I've never come across once, not even as a behold choice. So random.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    I got...

hhsta6rod9rc.png
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Well you got more honor than me and the OP! (I got 800 as well)

A little less disappointing than others :)
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of you airlocked crew I would love. I'm saving my pull for now since I have no available crew space. I have quite a few pulls waiting, actually. If I could get more than 65 crew without dilithium, I would pull and might even buy packs.
  • Options
    All blues and ship schematics, except this

R888gU9.jpg
  • Options
    Replicate Princess Jadzia so just honour for me, still, considering the number of 5* beholds I have had recently I’m not complaining
    Colored Tribbles Fleet recruiting now - lvl 30 and above are welcome!
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two beholds, one purple honor and my 4th Ardra. 800 honor all up.
  • Options
    Very happy with my pull: 4th star for the now immortalized Waitress Ezri plus a legendary behold. Finally got The Intendant.
  • Options
    I can't complain as well, got a legendary behold - I was really tempted to add a 3rd star to the Founder, but eventually went with Maquis Tuvok because he's a rather rare drop.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honour for me, had the SR FF already so airlocked everything. #1 reason I have stopped spending.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Santa DB left me a belated lump of coal. To add salt to my wounds, half of the 10 were schematics, for ships I already have FF'ed!!!. How many frikkin' sets of schematics can one person take?!?!

With what I have on hand, I should be able to build a frikkin' Dyson's Sphere. C'mon DB, how about it? Let me have a Dyson's Sphere? Just one, please? I'll provide my own "frikkin' lasers", and I promise to not name it The Death Star!
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 900 Honor and 300 Ship Schematics. Could have been better of course, but it could actually have been wurse if there had been even more schematics. With replicator rations around, those schems start to add up, rofl. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    I got about 1,000 honor and a star on a four that I needed.
  • Options
    s7gcmckyphoc.png

800 honor for me

I have 2 profiles, on my main profile, pure honor, on my secondary profile almost all honor except for a Super rare Behold :'(:s
  • Options
    I got a 4th star for Commander Kelby
  • Options
    I have enough honor for a legendary citation these are my legendaries who would you pick and why?legendaries with one star, obsidian order garek, tempted data, aviator yar, captain laforge, the professor, undercover sulu, dancing uhura, admiral kirk, will scarlet worf, ambasasador trio..lengendaries with two stars....alternet future bashir ,guinan,admiral riker,enterprise e picard,mirror spock,disguised kira, mobile doctor..lengendaries with three stars....kortar, t'kuvma, legendaries with 4 stars mirror jean luc , data frank hollander. the obvious choice would be one of the two 4 stars...but maybe not?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I have enough honor for a legendary citation these are my legendaries who would you pick and why?legendaries with one star, obsidian order garek, tempted data, aviator yar, captain laforge, the professor, undercover sulu, dancing uhura, admiral kirk, will scarlet worf, ambasasador trio..lengendaries with two stars....alternet future bashir ,guinan,admiral riker,enterprise e picard,mirror spock,disguised kira, mobile doctor..lengendaries with three stars....kortar, t'kuvma, legendaries with 4 stars mirror jean luc , data frank hollander. the obvious choice would be one of the two 4 stars...but maybe not?

Id be inclined to citation one of the 4 stars or the mobile doc (been after fully fusing him since i started playing)
  • Options
    This was the first time in months my community 10 pack was good! 5* Behold: Admiral Kirk (immortalized), Admiral Janeway (new), Agent Janeway (1/5*). Took the second star in Agent Janeway.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

I would save the honor because a new addition to the honor portal is coming after new year, and it might be a good one, both in normal play and the gauntlet, like Kahless.
  • Options
    90cv1m8j23n3.png
    el45oydhisvr.png

All useless except for Martia...

Oh well... bit of honour and a few replicator uses then...