Home Ready Room
Options

How worth it is is to continue the event

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I have some family things going on this weekend and I will never have time to be competitive this event. However, I have just reached the 130K mark and FF my "Pimp-Daddy" La Forge. I have him at level 90, only missing the last gold item to start him to level 100 and immortality. So the question is: how worth it is it to keep grinding for that spanner vs replicating it and calling it a good event?

Comments

• Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    If you are not going for a top 2000 finish to also get a FF Mirror Janeway, then definitely replicate the hyperspanner and call it a day :)
  • Options
    Or you could do what I did and stop after getting the hyperspanner. I believe it was worth the effort to get it, though my Chroniton "reserve" took a beating.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was using a supply kit, so I could have continued and even used a second. Instead, I stopped and used the last few hours of the supply kit, a few thousand chronitons, and 150 honor-bought-chronitons to level three crew and vastly improve a half-dozen others. Now my voyages can go 4 hours almost every time.

I believe I made a good choice.
  • Options
    You dodged a bullet.
  • Options
    You dodged a bullet.

While i'm not 100% happy with the outcome DB is trying to make it right.

I mean, they can't all be perfect like you and I. ;)
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai