Home Engineering Room
Options

Phaser Type 1

Not a new problem, but other situations like this have been fixed while this one has not. There are two items, both named "Phaser Type 1" which share an icon. They are not interchangeable.

Comments

• Options
    I have the same problem, the phaser "farmable" for the current galaxy event can be obtained only through the mission "stolen honor", while the other phaser type 1 farmed through the mission "deadly disruptions" used to get Id codes * don't count as items available to build the recipes. That force us to run double missions for this event and the game in general.
  • Options
    Same problem with Medical Scanner - Galaxy needs the one from A Popular Item, but the more prevalent one is from A Logical Responce
  • Options
    as far as I can understand it, in both instances they were meant to be a singular item that somehow have two id codes that define them as different items in the inventory and missions.
    As I noticed it just during this event I don't know if their double is ever being used in any recipe or just pile up to be eventually used as fuel.
  • Options
    There haven't been any confirm that this is 2 different items even tho same name and same pic?
  • Options
    same thing for phaser type 3.... there are 2 0* versions.
    x206xw3s2apw.png

• Options
    Ahh! I haven't noticed the Phaser Type 3! Have anyone noticed the need of "the other version" of the phasers to build equitments? Sofar I've only needed the same phaser thats needed on galaxy
  • Options
    Medical scanner as well...
    really shows for Katra McCoy for instance.. his outfit requires
    Basic Medical Scanners from "Stolen commnand / A Popular item"
    hqnahna6er2k.png
    as well as Basic Medical Scanners from "A Logical Response / Proof of Concept"
    0pgiiaji3kng.png

• Options
    Fletcher ChristianFletcher Christian ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    If they are supposed to be different items then there should be some way to distinguish them other than "this one works in this recipe but that one doesn't".

If they are supposed to be the same item they need to be merged into one.

Either way it's clearly a bug, not a feature.