Home Make It So!
Options

Event Idea: Unimatrix Zero

One in a million borg drones possesses the unique genetic mutation to be able to journey to Unimatrix Zero while regenerating. The Borg Queen has discovered this unique place and wants to destroy it. Will you join forces with the Hirogen to hunt the invading borg drones, help the Federation evacuate the members or join the Romulans who will infiltrate Unimatrix One and stop the Queen?

Event Name: Unimatrix Zero
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew:

Axum (new) 5* Legendary
Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: Diplomacy: 1236 (209-427), Engineering: 874 (338-562)
Traits: Borg, Civilian, Maverick

Annika Hansen (new) 4*
Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: Science: 948 (174-292) Diplomacy: 603 (238-326) Engineering: 319 (157-285)
Traits: Human, Borg, Civilian, Federation, Romantic, Saboteur, Tactician

Asimilated Tuvok (existing) 4*
Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: Security: 834 (107-218) Command: 544 (139-318) Science: 279 (113-277)
Traits: Vulcan, Borg, Brutal, Tactician, Telepath, Undercover Operative

What do you think of this event idea? Please tell me in the comments!
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    Cool Idea.

What items wous be featured?
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    Cool Idea.

What do you mean by that?

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Cool Idea.

If this event was a reality, what would be the galaxy items for each faction?
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    Dear God... not another Borg event!
  • Options
    Cool Idea.

If this event was a reality, what would be the galaxy items for each faction?

I don't know or have time to figure that out! You can come up with it if you want.

Captain Level 99

• Options
    We're about due for another Borg (individual) event. If it's a 2 phase galaxy event though, the crew would need to match their faction in the second part.

My suggestion would be the first phase is the evacuation of unimatrix zero drones, the second phase being split into:
    Axum with the Hirogen - Allying with the Hirogen we can hunt the hunters.
    Annika with the Augments - If we harness what makes us different we can free other drones.
    Tuvok with the Federation - An accepting federation is the best place to make a new home.

I like the Romulan infiltration angle, but I have a little difficulty with how to work it into the crew.
    And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's bugger all down here on Earth.
    -Monty Python, The Meaning of Life
  • Options
    We're about due for another Borg (individual) event. If it's a 2 phase galaxy event though, the crew would need to match their faction in the second part.

My suggestion would be the first phase is the evacuation of unimatrix zero drones, the second phase being split into:
    Axum with the Hirogen - Allying with the Hirogen we can hunt the hunters.
    Annika with the Augments - If we harness what makes us different we can free other drones.
    Tuvok with the Federation - An accepting federation is the best place to make a new home.

I like the Romulan infiltration angle, but I have a little difficulty with how to work it into the crew.

I like that idea better

Captain Level 99

• Options
    [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear God... not another Borg event!

Dear me... not another galaxy event!