Can you smell.....

WHAT THE VOQ IS COOKIN?!

wjhohl0tbvsg.jpg

His icon is in the avatar list :)

Comments

• Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Eventually the rock should be in the game. Make him and Orion slaver some pack
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pendari Champion would be fun, but I suspect that Duane Johnson's pic would come at a high licensing cost for DB.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Eventually the rock should be in the game. Make him and Orion slaver some pack

They can add in Tommy "Tiny" Lister, Jr. (Klaang) and Tom Magee (Fek'lhr) and do an all pro wrestlers who appeared in Trek pack ;)
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Magisse wrote: »
    Pendari Champion would be fun, but I suspect that Duane Johnson's pic would come at a high licensing cost for DB.

They managed to get the Big Show and Whoopi. Certainly not as pricey as Mr. Johnson, but they aren't small actors.

EDIT: I would say, a pure SEC 5* would be a huge letdown in the stats department.
  • Options

They managed to get the Big Show and Whoopi. Certainly not as pricey as Mr. Johnson, but they aren't small actors.

EDIT: I would say, a pure SEC 5* would be a huge letdown in the stats department.

True. But I feel that The Rock comes as a "fun card" whereas as guest stars go Guinan is almost up there with the likes of Garak, Dukat, Q etc.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »

True. But I feel that The Rock comes as a "fun card" whereas as guest stars go Guinan is almost up there with the likes of Garak, Dukat, Q etc.

But he's right in the same vein as the Big Show...