Home Make It So!
Options

Future Mega-Events Recurrent crew

After the 4 Mega-Events played, I have all the 4 Crew 4/5 except for the Borg Queen that I have inmortalized. In all those Crew members, we have mostly Command, Security or Diplomacy plus maybe a more required and less existant hability, such as Engineering on the Borg Queen and Science with Mirror Picard, and those are minor habilities. I suggest that in future Mega-Events DB should think of letting obtain a 4/5* crew that has more power in Medicine, Engineering and or Sciencie.

Comments

• Options
    Agreed, but they are unlikely to make any of them the primary skill IMO (altough possibly Science down the track), so those traits are kept more desirable. But even if they're the secondary, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
    And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space, because there's bugger all down here on Earth.
    -Monty Python, The Meaning of Life
  • Options
    After the 4 Mega-Events played, I have all the 4 Crew 4/5 except for the Borg Queen that I have inmortalized. In all those Crew members, we have mostly Command, Security or Diplomacy plus maybe a more required and less existant hability, such as Engineering on the Borg Queen and Science with Mirror Picard, and those are minor habilities. I suggest that in future Mega-Events DB should think of letting obtain a 4/5* crew that has more power in Medicine, Engineering and or Sciencie.

+ 1000