Home Ready Room
Options

5th Star for Tempted Data or Captain Lorca?

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
Which would you do? I’m going back and forth on this.

Comments

• Options
    Lorca's great on Voyages, if you have the slots.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorca's great on Voyages, if you have the slots.

That’s why it’s between them two. Lorca has huge voyage stats, but also Data has three skills versus two fir Lorca.
  • Options
    Hmm, I have both. Lorca at 3/5 is usually on a voyage. My 2/5 Tempted Data is actually rarely put on a voyage, but I have some good 4* options at engineering. It really depends on your crew; which I know is a cop-out. 5/5 Tempted Data is a beast though.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I have both. Lorca at 3/5 is usually on a voyage. My 2/5 Tempted Data is actually rarely put on a voyage, but I have some good 4* options at engineering. It really depends on your crew; which I know is a cop-out. 5/5 Tempted Data is a beast though.

It’s a tough choice. Lorca is command diplomacy. Data is engineering diplomacy which is rarer. Data also throws some security stats in there too. But Lorca’s numbers are higher. UGH! What to do?

• Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd take Data every single time.

- You get the best out of the Data, who stat-wise is arguably the weaker of the two and so you are improving the "weakest link" in that respect.
    - A 4/5 Lorca will still make it onto relevant Voyages/Shuttles probably as he still retains the high numbers no matter what.
    - Data will provide you better value in future Data-featured events (I only recall Lorca being featured in one of the Discovery events and as general Discovery crew).

my 2 cents.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always Data because 3 skills (more usable for Voyages), and more often event crew and good for shuttles at FF status.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    I vote Data also. Three useful stats and better event crew.
  • Options
    Data. There is a text wall worth of reasons for this, but it's Data hands down.
    Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license for.
    -Lord Wizzlestix I
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thank everyone for the input. Y’all convinced me. Data it is
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Too late to vote for mirror picard?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arjuna wrote: »
    Too late to vote for mirror picard?

Ha!! Good one. I airlocked them all. Thought it was a stupid character