Home Make It So!
Options

Suggestion: player vote for the next Megaevent crew

It's not a mystery that the megaevent crew has been... controversial. If most players have liked the Borg Queen, Kortar was met with a generalized "who?", T'Kuvma comes from Discovery and thus there's a dogmatic part of the community who probably dislikes him, and Mirror Picard is non-canon (although I haven't seen so many people foaming for the non-canon crew, this time around).

I think it would be very nice if for the next mega-event we could actually vote on whom we want. There used to be votes at the end of the first events, and while they failed to be very consequential, this could be a very cool way to bring them back and give them a purpose.

It's not very difficult. DB just has to prepare the artwork for a couple of characters (the others can be sold as time-exclusives, or attached to some event), organize a Pre-Mega-Event Event (teasing what's to come), and have us pick one of three.

I think it would be very stimulating for the playerbase to have a competition like that. Knowing what's at stake, the involvement would be quite high.

Just a suggestion. I, for one, would definitely welcome more player involvement in shaping the events of the game (more than "pick one of three faction and farm stuff for them").
"Dance with me. For science."

Comments