Home The Bridge
Options

Gauntlet achievement unlocked

Just finished 5th in the gauntlet, my highest position to date. 10x prem pull obtained from the achievement list. Now for the difficult one - number one.

tumblr_m7bhd1TD4j1qfrk53o1_500.gif
Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations - you will get there - I found it is easier just to let it happen on its own. Eventually you will find a gauntlet that you will rock with minimal effort :) If not - well, some timing might be required :P
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations - you will get there - I found it is easier just to let it happen on its own. Eventually you will find a gauntlet that you will rock with minimal effort :) If not - well, some timing might be required :P

You are totally correct. Same thing happened here. Found I was in like 6th and rolling at the end so I spent a little dilithium for refreshes and won

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 37th. Gave me an Achievement for breaking 50.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭

That's how my firsts have come. Just got the right gauntlet and when accidentally in first after my initial streaking had ended I saw the opportunity and pushed a little. I doubt it cost much more then 500 merits (counting the merits earned from winning matches).
  • Options
    You'll get there. And when you do... hooray! They fixed the notification bug!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll get there. And when you do... hooray! They fixed the notification bug!

Yeah! That was really annoying. Thanks Night Ranger. Glad to talk about something non-Picard
  • Options
    Aye, thought I'd break up the party a bit. lol.gif
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Don't break your dilithium bank to get 1st. Just keep at it and you will get it.
  • Options
    garnergarner ✭✭✭
    Never spend dil, just wait and it will come, you will get the crew that you need to compete at the top, and you will find a gauntlet that suits your subtle crew differences a bit better than the classic set and you will get that win.

My first gauntlet win came after missing out on win where I spent some dil, but someone else spent more. And then I won the next one as well. Both of those wins were with around 2300 pts, I have missed top 5 with 3k, but generally 2500 is enough to win and I get that with minimal effort.

It is all about squad depth and having the real big hitters, the Trois and Crushers of this world are not on that list. With the exception of ENG, you want to be posting 700+ in each stat, and really 800+ in several.