Home Ready Room
Options

Top 30 crew for voyages

New guy to game, only been playing roughly a month in half or so

Was wondering which crew has the highest stats for voyages, been upgrading alot of purples and golds for voyages

But noticed some crew at FF 100 have way different stats ,got a mirror purple tucker thats way higher then say ev tucker , and am wanting to get a solid crew without wasting items on crew whos stats just are not as good

So if anyone can help with a list of say 30 really high stats for voyages would appreciate the help, as i tryed to use the wiki but annoying to scroll thru 400plus chars to look at there stats

And i figure theres a few higher lvl plsyers that might know off the top of there heads lol

Comments

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    @Peachtree Rexes Spreadsheet has all the crew listed under the voyages Tab you can sort by highest total score.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/43/stt-level-100-spreadsheet#latest
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good gauntlet stats translate to good voyage stats, since voyages use base + average proficiency. Three skill crew are also a plus.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you feel you want to gather some information yourself check the STT wiki!

Each crew character has a page which details their stat progression through the levels and stars. However, even more important is ... on the right hand side under their portrait is a link to a page detailing CREW COST INFO ... this will take you to another site ... there you can use the option to compare crew (use Behold Helper) ... there's a Voyages section for each crew too.

When comparing crew you can take their fusion level into account and also check what their voyage totals by fusion can be (Star base bonuses not taken into account!).
    You can compare as many crew as you'd like ... so throw in some of your 4*s to level ... and voila.

Just remember not to compare apples with oranges ... i.e. 2 skill MED crew with CMD/DIP/SEC crew or 4*s and 5*s.

--> the result you'll see is that EV Suit Tucker (947) has a higher voyage score (in ENG) when compared with Mirror Tucker (907).

As for good Gauntlet crew being good for Voyages ... well ... it depends on the star base levels your fleet has ... if they only have proficiency rooms at 1% but base stat rooms at 7% you best bet is to go with high base crew ... but again, check the pages I mentioned above.
  • Options
    MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    Thanks for some gpod tips app. The tips