Home Ready Room
Options

BEHOLD Halp! PicardE/Klingon Janeway/Adm.Janeway

j8yyk7dodqjz.png

Picard E. Klingon Janeway. Admiral Janeway.

I feel like this is win-win-win scenario. But what's the winningest here?

5* already have Mirror Picard, Conv Quark, Klingon Bride Jadzia, Gangster Spock, Delta Flyer Paris, North Star Tucker, Will Scarlett, & T'Kuvma

Thx!

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, someone at DB is madly in love with Janeway, so the Admiral wouldn't be a bad choice. But Picard also shows up a lot as event crew, and he's slightly better for Gauntlet than the Admiral. (I'm purposely ignoring Klingon Kate, because... that artwork... :# )

Maybe the Admiral, since you already have a Legendary Picard?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Klingon Kathryn is kinda ugly, but she's quite good SEC...

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Well, someone at DB is madly in love with Janeway, so the Admiral wouldn't be a bad choice. But Picard also shows up a lot as event crew, and he's slightly better for Gauntlet than the Admiral. (I'm purposely ignoring Klingon Kate, because... that artwork... :# )

Maybe the Admiral, since you already have a Legendary Picard?

The DB/mission Janeway fixation does tilt me in that direction lol
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admiral Janeway is really poor stat wise, and Ent-E Picard is also rather lame. I would go Klingway, if you can tolerate the terrible artwork.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd go for the Klingon version of Janeway ... the art is not great, but she'll be of most use at 1/5 ... I have Admiral Janeway at 2/5 and never use her anywhere except maybe on the odd Voyage when I'm using tier 2-3 crew ... and the thing is, I don't have that strong a crew!

I see the Picard at times in Gauntlet if that is your thing.
  • Options
    Admiral Janeway is an excellent choice, though none of them are super great in the gauntlet. Decent, but not super great.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.