Home Ready Room
Options

Anything to be done about a full immortalized behold?

MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Ready Room
Just had my first-ever Behold where all the crew are already immortalized. (Guess this makes me a veteran now.)

Long before I worried about such things, I seem to remember hearing that CS would let you redraw if this happened, but I think more recently I've seen posts that you're just sunk.

Is this something you can do anything about, or should I not bother poor CS in this troubled time?

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Nope, there is nothing CS will do about it unless you get a behold that has two or three of the same character.

If you receive a behold that is all crew that you already have, you will not be offered an exchange. However, if you get two of the SAME crew in a single behold, we will offer to swap the result.
    https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/67475/#367159
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok that's what I thought. Guess I'll just be proud of my, uh achievement. B)
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Ok that's what I thought. Guess I'll just be proud of my, uh achievement. B)
    Congratulations, I guess!!

And you are correct the DB response is "Tough luck, better luck next time sucker!" Precisely why I no longer buy packs!

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the club.:-) Got my first a few months ago, now they are the norm.
  • Options
    You could always pick a top stat character and level them up again! Doubles of strong crew are helping me out quite a bit. I have strong ones for Voyages and some dupes to put on shuttle missions.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Agreed, I have doubles of Combat Medic Paris and M-113 creature.
  • Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I'd never have enough space for that. Thanks though for the answers.
  • Options
    Magisse wrote: »
    Oh I'd never have enough space for that. Thanks though for the answers.

But you just got five more! ;)
  • Options
    I recently had two in a row. Frustrating.