Home Ready Room
Options

BEHOLD help: Emotion Chip Data, Ushaan Archer, 23rd Century Martok

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Ready Room
9ktot766fupm.png

Any thoughts? It's late here and my brain is frozen.

5* I have include, but are not limited to (due to memory):

Admiral Riker
Bartender Guinan
Borg Queen
Commander Troi
Convergence Day Quark
Kortar
Mirror Picard
Mobile Doctor
T'Kuvma
Tempted Data
Undercover Sulu
Will Scarlett
Wrathful Khan

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite you already having one Legendary Data, I think you'll get good mileage out of having EC Data. ENG and SCI are good skills to have covered so well. Also, Data has been bonus crew in a lot more events than Archer (DB doesn't seem to like the Captain very much, for some reason). But then, as you can see by my avatar, I'm a little biased. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Take data, i would in a heartbeat even if the other 2 choices were already 4/5 stars. been chasing EC (Emotion Chip) Data for a while now!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the smart move is taking Data (events, okay stats, good skills etc.).

On a personal level I'd take the Archer ... only have one (the 2* version) ... and even though he's never been featured in an event I'd like an Archer or two more on my crew. Overal he's probably pretty poor for a 5* and will only be of use in Voyages.

I'd never go for Martok ... another CMD/DIP/SEC Klingon, already have a boatload of those, even the two event 5*s. He is specific event crew, but they've run that event 3(!) times already.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Thanks! This is exactly the rational advice I needed. Yeah, as cool as Archer is, I think I'll double up on legendary Datas. I'm a little science light at the moment, as well, so that works out.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    I vote data, didn't even consider the others for a second lol
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data. Regular event crew plus the others are week stat wise.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I’m not sure how good he is in the gauntlet but I’d go with EC Data. I love Archer personally but Data is a must have.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data all the way, even though Mortuck is quite easy to level.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")