Home Ready Room
Options

Extending Voyages vs Buying Chrons

Very motivated to finish in the top 1,000 next week (as you can tell from my avatar); I won't have my usual stockpile of chrons or items unintentionally farmed up. I wondering if, strictly for the sake of getting chrons, whether to extend voyages or just buy them directly with dilithium.

Comments

• Options
    Many threads that discuss this, especially when talking about Voyages. Search my posts for extensive comparisons. But to quickly answer your question, extending a Voyage once or twice (usually 70-90 the first revive and 90-115 the second revive) will net you more chrons than using dilithium to buy them directly (50 dil for 150 chrons)or buying tickets M/W/F (150 dil for 6 tickets which will net you 150 chrons). During the Voyage, you can get 15 chron loot caches after the 6h Dilemma. Even though Voyages fluctuate with the return on chrons, I get nearly double the chrons for using dil to revive once or twice. After 2 revives, you get diminishing returns since it costs more and more dil with each revive. Also, it depends on how fast you need them.... while I get nearly double the chrons, it takes 14-20 hours to get them.