Home Make It So!
Options

Chronitons bank feature

edited January 2018 in Make It So!
A no limit personal "Chronitons Vault" that automatically stores them, and can only be emptied, no partial withdraws. After that the Vault starts filling up again.

It would be a really good feature on the game for everyone, including those who are not on fleets and for instance, can't use starbases bonus. It would introduce a disbalancing key to the Galaxy events and would let lower level players compete more fairly.

I think that there should be 4 divisions of player that store chronitons less frequently as the player level goes higher:
Level 0-24: 1 every 3 chronitons go the his vault
Level 25-49: 1 every 5 chronitons go to his vault
Level 50-74: 1 every 8 chronitons go to his vault
Level 75-99: 1 every 10 chronitons go to his vault

The starting players have smaller chronitons accounts, it would be best for them to store chronitons to the vault more often and let his account fill slower, as he has less space to store them, and apart from this, his voyages are a lot shorter than players with higher levels.

The player with higher level would store chronitons less often, but as his voyages are longer than newer players, there is a kind of balance there.

The interesting thing here is that nobody knows how many chronitons has the rest or if someone is willing to compete using his saved vault or not, and I believe this could help players coming from below.

Comments

• Options
    I really like this idea, means you can decide to invest in a specific even if the rewards are what you are looking, or have a massive blowout to farm or upgrade characters
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would introduce a disbalancing key to the Galaxy events and would let lower level players compete more fairly.

No, it would just mean all players would have more chrons. Those that play competitively would still do so, and it would mean more frustrated finger tapping. It would not make lower players more competitive,
    I think that there should be 4 divisions of player that store chronitons less frequently as the player level goes higher:

No, a feature that gets worse as you level up is a bad idea.
  • Options

No, a feature that gets worse as you level up is a bad idea. [/quote]

Nope, it's fairer for the ones that just start up. Why? The have a lower roof chronitons limit and they make much shorter voyages, there should be a way for them to earn more than someone like me that it's level 66 and have a higher chronitons roof top. that would make playing a little fairer for them.