Home Ready Room
Options

Achievement Voyage length: is that including the returning time?

I like to get the achievement of 10 hours on a single voyage. But does that mean I have to recall after more than 10 hours?
Or does the timer for this achievement go on during the recall time, so a 7,5 hour voyage including about 3 hours " flying back" makes a voyage over 10 hours?

Thanks for clarification!

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    The return time does not count, but you need to safely recall the voyage before the achievement is earned.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    After your voyage (10 hour or 20 hour or whatever achievement you're after) has safely arrived back and you claimed the items, the achievement for the specific length will unluck. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    After your voyage (10 hour or 20 hour or whatever achievement you're after) has safely arrived back and you claimed the items, the achievement for the specific length will unluck. :)

This is...sort of true.

When the achievement was first released, I had a voyage out that was around the 3 hour mark. It ran another 4 hours, but when it returned, I didn't get ANY of the voyage length achievements because I didn't get credit for the 2 hour mark.

Next voyage went out, tripped the 2 hour reward, and all was well.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another anecdote. I recalled a voyage at 9:58 and got the 10 hour achievement. Not sure if there was some rounding or if it was a glitch.