Home Make It So!
Options

New idea for immortal crew

My thought has been that a bunch of crew just sit in the freezer and do nothing. I have the idea of say fusing two 1 star immortals to get a 2 star version of that crew. Each immortal would have to be the same crew. If it sounds like a grind it is because you would be going beyond immortal back to mortality to make a two star immortal version of a one star crew. We could make the star cap at five so five star immortals are top of the chain still but those 4\4 could become 5\5 with a bit of work. I say this mostly cause i have played this game for so long that I feel as long as i have things to do in the game that keeps me interested I am gonna continue to play.

idea in example...

1 star quark lvl 100 fe (immortal) + 1 star quark lvl 100 fe (immortal) = 2\1 star bartender quark lvl 100
you need to do that twice and fe the 2 star version to make it immortal 2 star version.

2\2 star bartender quark fe (immortal) + 2\2 star bartender quark fe (immortal) = 3\1 star bartender quark lvl 100
you need to do this 3 times and fe the 3 star version to make it an immortal crew.

it would continue in the same way until the crew reaches the 5 star cap.
(quark was just an example any crew except 5 star would be eligible for this type of promotion.)

Comments

• Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    I remember someone suggesting something similar before and I really like this idea.

+1
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad Quark doesn't have a 2* variant. ^^ However, the idea is not bad. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Too bad Quark doesn't have a 2* variant.

There doesn't need to be one? I mean, that's the core of the idea.

As far as I understand in this proposal the 2* version is Bartender Quark - looks like 1* Bartender Quark, has the same traits of Bartender Quark, can only be obtained by fusing 1* Bartender Quark, etc etc. No new character is required. Keiko and Rand can be upgraded to 5* despite having only one basic version.

It's an interesting idea, although the grind would be absolutely out-of-scale.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad Quark doesn't have a 2* variant.

There doesn't need to be one? I mean, that's the core of the idea.

As far as I understand in this proposal the 2* version is Bartender Quark - looks like 1* Bartender Quark, has the same traits of Bartender Quark, can only be obtained by fusing 1* Bartender Quark, etc etc. No new character is required. Keiko and Rand can be upgraded to 5* despite having only one basic version.

It's an interesting idea, although the grind would be absolutely out-of-scale.

It'd make Tuvix look like a picnic, and would need some serious recoding -- you can't dismiss an immortal crew, that's why Tuvok has to be not FFFE to merge...but-- interesting.