Home Engineering Room
Options

Please remove "one time only" from offer

DB, please remove the phrase "One-time only" from your weekly offers.
In this instance I have received this borg offer at least a dozen times now and so this idea that someone will only get this offer once is false advertisement.

hmalrsi49qsy.jpg
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

Comments

• Options
    Kirkish1Kirkish1 ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    In this instance I have received this borg offer at least a dozen times now and so this idea that someone will only get this offer once is false advertisement.

DB: I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
  • Options
    Kirkish1 wrote: »

:)
  • Options
    Kirkish1 wrote: »

:)

Sorry Doctor X. I couldn't resist. Every time I see you post I read your signature and it makes me chuckle. But I am pretty sure that is what DB's response is to about anything we request. :)
  • Options
    True that.... yet somehow I felt compelled to post it. O well, it won't be the last useless thing I do :smile:
  • Options
    I think the one time only applies to the number of times you can use the offer and not the number of times you will be offered the offer. Aren't some offers able to be purchased more than once?
  • Options
    Weekly offers are always one time..... only special occasion offers can be purchased up to a specic amount of times which is always marketed that way.

This "one time" is more likely to be perceived as "a one time deal" by any new player than it is "I can buy one this time around".

So either it should be worded better or removed.
  • Options
    Ahh. That makes sense to me.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I brought this up and hopefully we will be able to change that for future offers.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply Shan....ms1ci1tvpmvu.jpg