Home The Bridge
Options

Beowulf Kim

I see Beowulf Kim is in this weeks special packs. But a few events ago, Merry Men, Beowulf Kim was an event crew. Yet, DB decided to let the players to Vote who to kill off, Merry Man Worf or Beowulf Kim. Beowulf Kim was the loser and DB killed him off. But am I right in thinking that vote was a 'nothing' vote? Because Beowulf was put into the loot table and now in this special pack. Is his name Kenny?

Trista

Comments

• Options
    What vote are you taking about?
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

She's talking about the original event. We got to choose between Merry Man Worf and Beowulf Kim. Kim supposedly was killed in the event.

[edit]
    Fixed Pronoun and added link to event.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    She’s talking about an event that happened in 2016. A long time ago.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    NivenFres wrote: »

He's talking about the original event. We got to choose between Merry Man Worf and Beowulf Kim. Kim supposedly was killed in the event.

Quoted for "Where on Earth did you get "He" out of "Princess"?!?!?"

Although, maybe I am assuming Princess's gender myself.......

Scott

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind killing off a few more characters, if not for only a years time.
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    NivenFres wrote: »

He's talking about the original event. We got to choose between Merry Man Worf and Beowulf Kim. Kim supposedly was killed in the event.

Quoted for "Where on Earth did you get "He" out of "Princess"?!?!?"

Although, maybe I am assuming Princess's gender myself.......

Scott

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Honestly, hadn't event read who posted it until right after I hit send. Fixed it about the same time you posted this :)
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brats lol
  • Options
    Brats lol

{BOWS}
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could this be how we got Will Scarlet . If the vote was the other way it would have been Beowulf Kim.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... maybe Beowulf Kim was only MOSTLY dead? Cue screenshot....
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ... maybe Beowulf Kim was only MOSTLY dead? Cue screenshot....

97qYwyS.jpg

erubdxtm9wyh.png