Home Engineering Room
Options

Mariachi Q "Bad Luck"? (Game Crashes)

Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Engineering Room
I really appreciate Q & crew slots, but ever since this update occurred, the game crashes CONSTANTLY. Like every 10-60 seconds. From just clicking on crew manifest, to just loading and hitting "play" at the end of the intro, crash, crash, crash.

Okay, sometimes it freezes first, then crashes. Going to try to reinstall... Just thought you should all be aware

iPad 4/Current OS
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    Nope. Reinstalled, still freezes/crashes. Can't do more than 1 thing, and it will crash.
  • Options
    It seems random, but It *may* be happening more often when I am just closing the crew manifest. glitch in the added crew slots, perhaps?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure why this would be happening - I do not see other reports yet but I will keep an eye out.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is merely a coincidence. They're probably experiencing an unrelated server slowdown.
  • Options
    I've used an old iPhone and 2017 Moto - Man, the Ad Warps are a mess on the Moto / Android - you watch the ad 4 times and never get credit for watching once.

That problem was intermentant though, about 30% of the time. Leave ad warps alone for a few hours then they worked again. But at that moment I think you could watch ads for an hour straight and never get any credit.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Not ad-warp related. Completely random. Approaching Microsoft level bad. 45+ crashes per hour. Glad it's not the computer in my car! LOL
  • Options
    Okay – final thought on this. Whenever I have more than one Special "pop-up" offer that's on the sidebar, the game gets very flaky. Once those go away, stable as the Great Wall. I will let those run out, and see what happens.