Home Fleet Central
Options

The Colonial Fleet Ohio is recruiting. Join a top ranked fleet today!

dqfj0a2hwzq3.jpg

The Colonial Fleet Ohio is looking for good captains. We are a worldwide fleet that focuses on having fun. Through fun we have risen to be one of the top fleets in the game. We have no VIP level or spending requirements. What we do require is that you be active, communicate with squad leaders and officers, and be courteous to other fleet members. We participate weekly in inter-fleet activities with several other active fleets. Some of our achievements include:

#1 fleet in Triple Threat 2
napi0jswqvib.png

#1 fleet and #1 squad in Orion's Belt event
amwpgbkwi9l9.png

#2 fleet and #3 squad in Fast as Light event
m1s2xz66qfxh.png

A level 62 Starbase.

Many captains with wins in all divisions of the arena including Kelvor Dax finishing first in all three at the same time.
i99dimwr3jou.jpg

Many captains with #1 gauntlet finishes.

We have also established our 2nd fleet, the Colonial Fleet Ohio 2 and are recruiting captains. A few of our squad leaders and members have transferred there to share experience and tips.

We use in-game chat as well as LINE where we have our own fleet page set up for discussions and file sharing.

If you are interested in joining us please message me with some information about yourself.

Silverknight
Recruitment Officer
Colonial Fleet Ohio

Comments

• Options
    We are still looking for active captains. If you are looking for a great fleet get in touch with me.
  • Options
    Any captains looking for a great fleet should get in touch with me.
  • Options
    The Colonial Fleet Ohio is still looking for good captains to join our great fleet. Looking for potential squad leaders and captains just learning the game. Get in touch with me if you are interested.
  • Options
    Bumping to the top. Looking for a good squad leader.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re-bumped.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    The Colonial Fleet Ohio has one rare opening in our first fleet that we are looking to fill with an experienced captain. Fleet finished 7th in this last event. We are also down to only a couple of open positions in our second fleet. If you are interested in joining a top ranked fleet, get in touch with me.
  • Options
    Our second fleet is now full. We still have one opening in our 1st fleet. This position is in one of our top squads. First fleet finished 7th in the last event.
  • Options
    Still looking for one good captain. Join now before the event begins!
  • Options
    This is a shameless bump. We are looking for one captain for our 1st fleet and one captain for our 2nd fleet.
  • Options
    Still have one position available. Join before the event starts.
  • Options
    How many spots do you currently have open now?
  • Options
    Currently have one position open in our 2nd fleet.
  • Options
    I am a level 57 and I have a friend at level 61. We were looking for a fleet where we could be in the same squad. It doesn't look like you have an opening for both of us at this time.
  • Options
    I messaged you in game from my f2p account.
  • Options
    0a02xwalnumv.png
    We have one position open and are looking for a good captain to fill it. While we do not have minimum level or VIP requirements, we do ask that you be active and willing to communicate.
  • Options
    We are once again recruiting. We have a couple positions open in our second fleet and 1 position open in our first fleet.
  • Options
    Still looking.
  • Options
    I am level 64, was in an inactive fleet and I am now solo as of today. Play daily missions almost always, 4 shuttles. My name is Samuel I have never chatted in game but I am willing to communicate. I play on an android phone. Avatar is Archer
  • Options
    The Colonial Fleet Ohio currently has 3 open positions. If you are interested in joining a great fleet get in touch with me.
  • Options
    Shafter79Shafter79
    edited March 2018
    I am looking to join a fleet. line ID sschaefer
  • Options
    We are looking to fill a couple of spots before the mega event begins.
  • Options
    eipsiw3ierj6.jpg
    24hrv09g2kno.jpg
    The Colonial Fleet Ohio has 2 positions to fill. Our first fleet finished 1st during the past event and our 2nd fleet finished 20th despite being short 2 players who bailed right before the event began. Our only requirements are that you be active, be courteous to other fleet members, and be willing to communicate. If you are interested in joining a truly great fleet, get in touch with me here or in game.
    Silverknight

• Options
    We are still looking for a good captain or two. We are a great fleet with fun fellowship. If you are interested message me or apply at the Colonial Fleet Ohio 2.