Home Past Anomalies
Options

[SOLVED]Mariachi Q Offer is not delivering event packs

Captain Sisko [AA]Captain Sisko [AA] ✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Past Anomalies
Looks like the Mariachi Q Offer isn't pointed to the correct packs in the time portal. I have the 10 icon indicating the packs should be there but I am not able to claim any of the packs.

This has happened before, where DB linked the offer to the wrong packs (such as last event's packs), which results in the icon showing they are available, but because those older packs are no longer visible in the Portal, there is nothing to claim.

As this issue is event related, I hope there will be an expedited fix..

m261ngjgg8pb.png
kqp9l0wan2sj.png
There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.

Comments

• Options
    I bought the 100 buck offer, but the included 10x free event packs are not showing.

Its odd , on main screen it shows i have 10 unclaimed things in the time portal, but when i go in. There are no 10 free 10x Packs. And no, i don t have other unclaimed stuff there, and i have restarted the game several times already.

4kho5eo2wecz.jpeg
    ledtupd3loom.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Kirkish1Kirkish1 ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Same here. I submitted a ticket. I REALLY hope they get back asap.
  • Options
    I assume they added last weeks event packs, thats why they are not showing, but on main screen it says 10 unclaimed stuff. Geez...this happened in ghe past as well, why can t they get things straight.... :s
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Same. Maybe someone will actually beat you to maxing a couple of characters. :wink:
  • Options
    Looks you beat me by 1 minute....same issue here.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    So I didn't get the announcement with the 500 Chromitons saying the event is live either. I did on my alternate account but not on my main...
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    I really hope they fix this soon as well.

Not the first time it's happened either. The issue is usually that the Offer is pointed to the wrong pack. The icon says you have them available, but because the pack it's linked to is not currently available, there's nothing to claim.

Most likely linked to last week's pack by oversight.

Last few times this occurred the fix was pretty quick. Not sure if they are still backlogged with the other recent issues though, that might affect this.
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • Options
    Kirkish1 wrote: »
    So I didn't get the announcement with the 500 Chromitons saying the event is live either. I did on my alternate account but not on my main...

In game mails take a different time to reach all accounts. I had and have same issue.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    It suxx, it really does. My original plan was to NOT buy, but i changed my mind and was looking forward to some pull fun.

Now , thx to DB its quite the opposite and i am high stressed again. Thank You. Seems these days nobody can get anything right(not just DB, had simialr issues in real life today).
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Kirkish1 wrote: »
    Same. Maybe someone will actually beat you to maxing a couple of characters. :wink:

Thanks for the smile :)

At least I'm prepared for the next Ferengi that comes around :)

PS There's an announcement with 500 Chrons? I have not received that either, but we know how messages go out in waves. Give that some time.
  • Options
    Missing event packs as well from the offer :(
  • Options
    Yeah I bought the pack too just to try to reach "first to max" on either 4* character.. alas. No packs.
  • Options
    Same issue is afflicting me. It had been four days since I needed to talk to CS; I should've known I was due for a new problem.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
  • Options
    Same happened to me. Burned 650 dilithium opening the first pack as I wasn't fully paying attention and expected it to be "free" (ya know, besides the $99.99 I already paid for it...)
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are on it! The offer will be corrected soon, and we will also work on correcting this for the players affected. Stay tuned!
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    We are on it! The offer will be corrected soon, and we will also work on correcting this for the players affected. Stay tuned!

Thank You.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have merged the 2 threads on this issue. Reiterating that we are working on this at the moment.
  • Options
    No Packs, a bad Start for the 3.year
  • Options
    Its fixed now for me.

Pulled 10 packs... ZERO Q, pulled another 10, still zero Q. I am done spending. This is redicilious.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Kirkish1Kirkish1 ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Its fixed now for me.

Pulled 10 packs... ZERO Q, pulled another 10, still zero Q. I am done spending. This is redicilious.

Wow... That's just horrible. 20 pulls and no Q.

Update: Got mine as well. I did pretty well. 4x Burnham, 5x Quark, and 2x Q. I also got one flowerboy Q and enough ship schematics to choke a horse :expressionless: . Overall I'm pleased.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update:
    The offer has been fixed.
    And for those of you who were affected, you should now see the event packs as claimable in the Time Portal!
  • Options
    Thank you @Shan! Also, thanks to the team for a quick fix and turnaround time.

Matt