Home Ready Room
Options

Behold advice - who would you choose?

el2hfww1ggha.png

Hmmmmmm...

Comments

• Options
    None of them really thrill me, but I’m leaning towards Martok. His gauntlet stats look ok. Not sure how often Chekov comes up in events?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    http: //ssr.izausomecreations.com/crewcost.html

Personaly I would take Martok because of his okaish Voyage stats and it seems to be he is easier to level.

Chekov wasn't featured very often in the past: https: //forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1613/main-cast-as-featured-event-crew/p1

(Can't post links at this time, sorry)
  • Options
    Thanks for that link jailbird. That’s really helpful.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I would go with Chekov, but that is because of the science. I have an abundance of the other traits available to me.
  • Options
    Good point David.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    This is one where you just let your gut feeling choose ...

e.g. I'd go for Chekov here to complete my collection of his versions.

- Martok ... Klingons with a combo of the skills CMD/DIP/SEC are a dime a dozen ... though he is specific event crew so if that event comes around again (3rd or 4th time!) will be of benefit.
    - Shinzon ... meh, he doesn't seem great for anything, but feel free to not agree here.
  • Options
    I completely agree about Shinzon. There doesn’t really seem anything worthwhile about him.
  • Options
    I would go with Chekov personally. At least he has SCI instead of the CMD/SEC/DIP
  • Options
    All right, going with Chekov for the Sci. Martok beats him with Gauntlet, but I already have far better Gauntleteers with those same skills. Kind of a Meh behold but it beats my last two where I already had fully fused copies of each choice.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chekov may not be spectacular, but least by choosing him you won't have to stare at Martok's ugly mug every day.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Chekov may not be spectacular, but least by choosing him you won't have to stare at Martok's ugly mug every day.

Truth!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Making me head hurt!!!!!!

cuwkbgkz054s.png

EDIT: Took the Three Attribute Medical......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mobile Doctor would be my choice on that one.
  • Options
    Mobile Doc all the way!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Mobile Doc all the way!

So glad I chose wisely.

{Other two, it was mostly "Oh , look! Cool version of that guy!"

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Mobile Doc all the way!

So glad I chose wisely.

{Other two, it was mostly "Oh , look! Cool version of that guy!"

Would love to get the doc myself.

On the other hand, Gowron is a beast in the Gauntlet, so he would've been a great choice, too. (I still need to level mine up.)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    If you don't have Kahless, Gowron fills much the same role (just flip their CMD and DIP stats). Really good Gauntlet crew, but Mobile Doc is hard to pass on.

As for the early one: This is a personal call, but I've airlocked that Martok three times. He's so ugly.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Making me head hurt!!!!!!

cuwkbgkz054s.png

EDIT: Took the Three Attribute Medical......

I consider you lucky. I get my tush kicked in gauntlet by Gowron, so he would be good. But I am most deficient in med, so I would pick the good doctor.

That said, if this truly were about picking your favorite crew, I would take Nog. I like him, particularly after his enlistment. Gowron is a weak-willed politician and the doctor is whiny and annoying.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never have gotten Mobile Doc in a behold, you lucky so-and-so.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mobile DOC all the way, and for the other one, Id probably taken Chekov but yeah, not so exciting that one.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd purrsonally go with Checkoff actually.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")