Home Ready Room
Options

Legendary's in drop packs

Quick question to put out there...are all the past legendary's in the regular drops? For example, I have been playing for about 9 months and I have never seen Lieutenant Wesley Crusher or Enabran Tain drop yet I have already had 5 instances of FF/FE legendary beholds where I usually see the same characters (frustrating but oh well) and I have a bunch of 1 star Legendary's who seem to drop much more rarely. Are they weighted differently?

Comments

• Options
    I have been playing a long time and nvr seen tain drop either. some crew r very elussive. 5* rikers, gowron, for example drop rarely. I try to add stars to beholds evenly so u dont end up with a behold and no one to choose from bcuz u filled them already.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I have been playing a long time and nvr seen tain drop either. some crew r very elussive. 5* rikers, gowron, for example drop rarely. I try to add stars to beholds evenly so u dont end up with a behold and no one to choose from bcuz u filled them already.
    Likewise never seen Wesley, or Tain. AOS and Admiral Riker have dropped for me in beholds from packs so they are in their
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    JMJM ✭✭
    I had never seen the Rikers also until within a couple weeks span AOS dropped for me twice but never Admiral Riker either.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have three stars on Admiral Riker but his stats are very weak