Home Ready Room
Options

Cooldown on Double Your Crew/Star offer question

PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
Does it the cooldown start as soon as the offer starts or when it expires?

Comments

• Options
    I'm pretty sure both clocks start at the same time. I tried to get Mirror Troi on a Thursday morning around 11AM when she appeared in the event pack. Adm. Nechayev dropped first and triggered the offer. I tried again on Sunday around 2PM and Troi dropped, the DYC offer appeared and she got her second star.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Thank you!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a DYC offer on Daystrom a little after midnight on Sunday. Bought the special offer on Tuesday and was going to wait for the cool down to open the packs but I got bored. I got a Duelest Torres DYC Tuesday afternoon around 2:00. They either reduced it from 72 hours or removed it
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a DYC offer on Daystrom a little after midnight on Sunday. Bought the special offer on Tuesday and was going to wait for the cool down to open the packs but I got bored. I got a Duelest Torres DYC Tuesday afternoon around 2:00. They either reduced it from 72 hours or removed it

That would be awesome if they have adjusted it.
    Maybe Shan will chime in on that one.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

That would be awesome if they have adjusted it.
    Maybe Shan will chime in on that one.

@Shan Has anything been done with the DYC timer? Even just a reduction would be awesome! And I believe more profitable for DB.