Home Ready Room
Options

Behold Help Please

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
dwcak79uea3y.png

Not sure which way to go here. Noah is supposed to be a great 4*, but with crew slots being what they are, should I add a star to Duchamps or Tomalak instead?

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tomalak's strength is his proficiency. He is really pretty bad in base stats even at 4/4, so another star won't do anything except get him one step closer to FF. Noah is "okay" in proficiencies, with SCI & MED topping out in the mid-300s, but overall is probably not worth giving up a 3rd star on Duchamps Worf, unless you are a big Sisko fan, or don't have enough copies of him for his eventual return as event bonus crew at some point in the future. So my opinion is to go for Worf.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    dwcak79uea3y.png

Not sure which way to go here. Noah is supposed to be a great 4*, but with crew slots being what they are, should I add a star to Duchamps or Tomalak instead?

Usually I have none of those people show on these beholds. I actually have all three of these. I like Hippocrates. He goes on almost every voyage I have. His traits come up frequently. I put him in a science slot and he fills that and provided more med. I never use Tamalok.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hypocrates is a good Sisko and he is the only MED Sisko so far. Worf a shot! Oh wait ... Worf is also Worf a fuse though. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until now, I didn't realize that was Sisko. Now I feel stupid.