Home Ready Room
Options

Shaka, when my dilithium ran out...my eyes wide open: Defensive Phlox in the elusive treasure packs.

I had planned on buying Mariachi Q's 50 dollar offer tomorrow..but now i might use it for the elusive treasure special offer...what to do what to do??!!

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What to do? Well, how about posting in the Ready Room next time you're seeking advice? ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    What to do? Well, how about posting in the Ready Room next time you're seeking advice? ;)

Even about how to spend my money?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry if my reply came across as snarky (I do have that tendency from time to time), but... yes. :)

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know you're going to buy both. Just do it now!
  • Options

Sorry if my reply came across as snarky (I do have that tendency from time to time), but... yes. :)

You snarky? Never :wink:
  • Options
    You know you're going to buy both. Just do it now!

Noooo! Muuust...reeeesssist!!!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GO elusive treasures. You already have a Mariachi Q. I bought the offer twice. Got three legendary beholds and a few super rare so couldn’t get from the portal. Ambassador Soval was a diamond in the rough. Very glad I landed him. Also got an emotion chip Data and seven of nine
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not really a big number-cruncher in terms of how I play, but Mariachi Q's stats don't look very special to me - but if he's a favourite of yours, that's another matter, and knowing you will get him (and maybe more from the event packs that come with him, but for certain at least one) is good. The Elusive pack though, for what it costs, that's a big list of crew to be hoping for a particular one out of, I really wouldn't go for it unless I had a small crew and no matter who I got from the pack it was good odds at least four or five of them would be 'yay' moments. Taking a chance is all part of the game and that's fine (Rule 62), but for $50 I'd like to know I'm not going to be disappointed (Rule 2 - there's a reason it's higher up the list).
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if my reply came across as snarky...

You snarky? Never :wink:

F7PTkaF.gif

• Options
    GO elusive treasures. You already have a Mariachi Q. I bought the offer twice. Got three legendary beholds and a few super rare so couldn’t get from the portal. Ambassador Soval was a diamond in the rough. Very glad I landed him. Also got an emotion chip Data and seven of nine

Man...ive been chasing ec data for a while....but like @Kaitee said...50 dollars for one shot at one crew is bad odds. I have very few 4 stars that require extra stars so i think it would be better money spent on mariachi Q...but i think im gonna risk it.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I have an Emotion Chip Data fully equipped at 1/5. Am I missing something? Is he awesome? What did I not see?
  • Options

Man...ive been chasing ec data for a while....but like @Kaitee said...50 dollars for one shot at one crew is bad odds. I have very few 4 stars that require extra stars so i think it would be better money spent on mariachi Q...but i think im gonna risk it.

Risked it and got ec data and mostly useless 4 stars...with the vip crystals i got 2 event packs and got another mariachi crew and a 3 legendary behold
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I risked it and with four draws I ended up with 14 legendary crew. No complaint on my part :-)
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I risked it and with four draws I ended up with 14 legendary crew. No complaint on my part :-)

I was thinking about trying it. But I think you took all the extra legendaries and I will end up with just the two guaranteed ones.

Edit:
    I just realized no legendary is guaranteed I am out.
  • Options
    I bought all 4 foe the special offer and got good stuff...but no blowfish phlox...used the vip crystals to get 2 more copies on mariachi q...all in all good decision imo