Home Engineering Room

Commander T'Pol with diplomacy?

RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Engineering Room
So I was looking and one of her level 99 items gives diplomacy when she does not have diplomacy. u5118prpee56.png

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The characters usually have hidden skills. They are not enough to show or list, but on the mission levels you can use them. I've used a high level crew for a low level mission on abilities they don't list and they can sometimes pass.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still, it's not really helping someone in the gauntlet, because the rolls still won't show. If you put her in a DIP-CMD gauntlet, her roll will remain 0-0 ... and not 45-85 which is bad.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Still, it's not really helping someone in the gauntlet, because the rolls still won't show. If you put her in a DIP-CMD gauntlet, her roll will remain 0-0 ... and not 45-85 which is bad.

Exactly, her stats are fairly low already so swapping that from diplomacy to one of her other skills would not make her over powered.
  • And it is her 2nd gear slot, her level 93 item, not her level 99 item.
  • I wish they could assign some people to go through EVERY character and replace the items that are granting skills that they don't have. I wonder just how many characters would be affected lol
  • I wish they could assign some people to go through EVERY character and replace the items that are granting skills that they don't have. I wonder just how many characters would be affected lol

Now that this one has been shown to them, will they fix her gear?
  • RogaDanar wrote: »
    I wish they could assign some people to go through EVERY character and replace the items that are granting skills that they don't have. I wonder just how many characters would be affected lol

Now that this one has been shown to them, will they fix her gear?

Probably not. This problem has been brought up before with other characters. Sometimes they get fixed (Tempted Data IIRC) and others don't. Seems like RNG to me
  • I see this same issue was raised back in June.

https://forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/64024